|Rich Paul Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||December 16, 1981|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Rich Paul is an American sports agent and businessperson who founded Klutch Sports Group in 2012. It is a sports management company that has represented several prominent NBA players including Anthony Davis, Eric Bledsoe, John Wall, Ben Simmons, Draymond Green, Jusuf Nurkić, Kentavious Caldwell-Pope, long-time friend LeBron James, Lonzo Ball, Trae Young, OG Anunoby, and Tyrese Maxey.
Cleveland, Ohio, United States
Rich Paul studied at Benedictine High School, a private, Roman Catholic, college preparatory high school for boys, located in Cleveland, Ohio.
Sports Agent, Businessperson
- Father – His father owned the R & J Confectionery.
In 2020, his net worth was $100 Million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
74 kg or 163 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Rich Paul has dated –
- Adele (2021) – It was rumored that he was dating English singer and songwriter Adele in 2021, after they were spotted together at game five of the 2021 NBA Finals in Phoenix, Arizona.
Note – He also has a daughter named Reonna Simone from a previous relationship.
Race / Ethnicity
Rich Paul Facts
- His father owned the store, R & J Confectionery, on East 125th and Arlington in Glenville, a neighborhood on the east side of Cleveland. Rich spent his childhood years growing up in a one-bedroom apartment above that store.
- In 1999, his father died of cancer.
- Rich Paul was 19 years old when he bought his first house.
- He used to buy throwback jerseys from Atlanta and sell them out of his trunk in Cleveland. On a good week, he would make $10,000.
- Paul met LeBron James at the Akron–Canton Airport in 2002. He impressed James with his authentic Warren Moon throwback jersey.
- He launched “Klutch Conversations” in 2020 during the NBA All-Star Weekend with SocialWorks and General Mills with an aim to encourage financial literacy with youth.
- Rich Paul was included in the “Ebony Power 100 List” in 2020.
Featured Image by Rich Paul / Instagram