|Richard Ruccolo Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10½ in|
|Date of Birth||March 2, 1972|
Richard Ruccolo is an American television and film actor who is best known for playing the lead role of Pete Dunville in the ABC sitcom Two Guys and a Girl (originally titled: Two Guys, a Girl and a Pizza Place). Some of his other appearances include playing Jay Clemens in Rita Rocks, Charlie Babbot in The Brotherhood of Poland, New Hampshire, Tom in All Over the Guy, Agent Peyton Ritter in The X-Files, Hank in Obsessed, Dean in Beverly Hills, 90210, Corporate Rep in It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Karl Bernstein in Crash & Bernstein, Nick in Music from Another Room, Justin Larose in A Nanny for Christmas, and Scott in Desperate Housewives.
Richard Robert Ruccolo
Marlton, New Jersey, United States
Richard Ruccolo studied at Cherokee High School in Evesham Township, New Jersey.
Richard Ruccolo has been represented by Industry Entertainment Productions, LLC, Talent Management Company, Los Angeles, California, United States.
According to CelebrityNetWorth.com, his net worth had been $2 Million.
5 ft 10½ in or 179 cm
77 kg or 169.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Richard Ruccolo has dated –
- Tiffani Thiessen (2000-2003) – He started going out with actress Tiffani Thiessen in January 2000 and the duo got engaged the following year. They had met when Thiessen guest-starred in several episodes of Two Guys and a Girl and have also co-starred in the NBC sitcom Saved by the Bell. However, their relationship ended in March 2003.
- Lauren Rees (2008-Present) – He married Lauren Rees in the year 2008.
Race / Ethnicity
Richard Ruccolo has been cast in commercials for Skittles, Diet Coke, 7-Up, and Wendy’s.
Richard Ruccolo Facts
- He discovered his passion for acting while studying at Cherokee High School and starred as the lead in the high school’s production of Oklahoma!.
- Richard shifted to Los Angeles in order to make a career in acting. Until he could find work, he slept on his friend’s sofa throughout the auditions.
- He has been roommates with Robyn Ross.
- Richard Ruccolo appeared as Nick in the 1998 romantic comedy film, Music from Another Room, starring Jude Law, Jennifer Tilly, Gretchen Mol, Martha Plimpton, and Brenda Blethyn.
- In 2005, he played Glen in 3 episodes of the NBC sitcom, Joey, a spin-off/sequel to Friends starring Matt LeBlanc reprising his role as Joey Tribbiani.
- From 2008 to 2009, Richard Ruccolo was cast as Jay Clemens, Rita’s husband who tries his best to support her band, in the Lifetime original sitcom named Rita Rocks.
Featured Image by Greg Hernandez / Flickr / CC BY 2.0