|Rick Fox Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||July 24, 1969|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
Rick Fox is a Canadian-Bahamian retired basketball player, actor, and businessman who played in the NBA (National Basketball Association) for major teams such as Boston Celtics (1991-1997) and Los Angeles Lakers (1997-2004), winning 3 successive championships (2000-2002) with the latter. After retirement, he has had a successful acting career and has been featured in several films and TV series. Rick was also the co-owner of Echo Fox, an esports franchise (2015-2019).
Ulrich Alexander Fox
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Los Angeles, California, United States
Rick studied at the Kingsway Academy in Nassau, the Bahamas, where he played for the ‘Saints’, the high school’s basketball team.
Upon relocating to the United States, he attended the Warsaw Community High School in Indiana and graduated in 1987. Rick then attended the University of North Carolina from where he graduated in 1991 with a degree in Radio, Television and Motion Pictures.
Basketball Player (Retired), Actor, Businessman
- Father – Ulrich Fox Sr. (Entrepreneur)
- Mother – Dianne Roberta Gerace (Former Olympic High Jumper, Pentathlete)
- Siblings – Jeanene Fox (Sister) (Former Model, Interior Designer, Actress), Sarah Fox (Sister) (Artist, Curator)
- Others – Milton Augustine Williams Jr. (Ex-Father-in-Law) (d. 2003), Helen Williams (Ex-Mother-in-Law) (Author), Chris Williams (Ex-Brother-in-Law) (Actor, Comedian), McDonald Fox (Paternal Grandfather), Samuel Thomas Fox (Paternal Great Grandfather), Eliza Burrows (Paternal Great Grandmother), Lewis Fox (Paternal Great Great Grandfather), Edward Burrows Paternal Great Great Grandfather), Alice Catherine Turnquest (Paternal Grandmother), William Turnquest (Paternal Great Grandfather), Gabriel “Bob” Gerace (Maternal Grandfather), Giusseppe Gerace (Maternal Great Grandfather), Concetta Granieri (Maternal Great Grandmother), Francesco Granieri (Maternal Great Great Grandfather), Filomena Falcone (Maternal Great Great Grandmother), Jean Paterson (Maternal Grandmother)
He is represented by Jessica Steindorff, Manager, Stone Village Management, Celebrity Talent Agency, Los Angeles, California, United States.
- 44 – Boston Celtics
- 17 – Los Angeles Lakers
6 ft 7 in or 200.5 cm
104 kg or 229 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Rick has dated –
- Tyra Banks – Rumor
- Kari Hillsman – Rick dated his college sweetheart Kari Hillsman while he was an active player with the Boston Celtics. The couple has a son together named Kyle Fox (b. 1993).
- Vanessa L. Williams (1999-2004) – Rick got married to American singer, actress, and fashion designer Vanessa L. Williams in 1999. The couple has a daughter together named Sasha Gabriella Fox (b. May 1, 2000) (Actress). In August 2004, Rick filed for divorce but the pair stayed on friendly terms even after their separation.
- Sharon Stone (2006-2007)
- Kristin Davis (2007-2008)
- Eliza Dushku (2009-2014)
- AnnaLynne McCord (2015) – Rumor
- Khloé Kardashian (2015)
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Black and White)
He is of African-Bahamian descent on his father’s side and Italian and Scottish descent on his mother’s side.
Salt and Pepper
- Toned Physique
- Towering Height
- Affable smile
- Tousled, curled hair
- Gleaming face
- Sports a rugged beard
14.5 (UK) or 15.5 (US) or 48.5 (EU)
Rick has been featured in the commercials for brands such as –
- Skechers Shoes (2002) (Print)
- Radio Shack (2003) (TV)
- NBA TV (2016)
Rick Fox Favorite Things
- Apps – Postmates, MindBody, Workplace
- Music Album – Demon Days (2005) by The Gorillaz
- Cuisine – Asian
- Beverage – Wine
- Hobby – Playing Video Games
- Video Games – Pac-Man, Galaga, World of Warcraft, Madden, League of Legends
Source – The Undefeated, CuisineNoirMag.com, Vice
Rick Fox Facts
- He was born in Toronto but his family moved to the Bahamas when he was very young. While he was in high school, his family relocated to Indiana, United States.
- After playing basketball for Warsaw Community High School in Indiana from 1984 to 1986, he was not allowed to participate in any further games by the Indiana High School Athletic Association (IHSAA) as he had completed 8 semesters between the Bahamas and Indiana. This qualification barrier ruled him out of the entire senior season but despite not playing a single game, he was voted in the ‘Indiana All-Star team’ in 1987.
- He led his university team, the Tar Heels, to the last-4 stage of the 1991 NCAA (National Collegiate Athletic Association) championships.
- In 1991, he was selected by the Boston Celtics in the first round of the season’s NBA draft. He went on to become the first rookie player to start a game in the season’s opening night since Larry Bird in 1979. Rick was also selected in the 1992 ‘NBA All-Rookie Second Team’.
- In 2010, he participated in the dance-based reality TV series Dancing With The Stars, where he finished in 6th place.
- In 2015, Rick and his business partners acquired the League of Legends esports team Gravity Gaming and re-branded it to Echo Fox. He left the team in 2019 accusing his business partner of making racist comments against him and threatening his family.
Featured Image by Digitas Photos / Flickr / CC BY-2.0
The post Rick Fox Height, Weight, Age, Body Statistics appeared first on Healthy Celeb.