|Rikke Louise Andersson Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||March 13, 1972|
Rikke Louise Andersson is a Danish actress and voiceover artist who has been cast in a variety of roles in shows and movies such as John’s Mom in The Way to Mandalay, Lonnie in Three Heists and a Hamster, Joyce in Nightwatch, Lars’ kone in In a Better World, Hannah in Bankerot, Lene in Kødkataloget, Speeddatingsvært in The Reunion 2: The Funeral, Mette in Limbo, Hanne, Rosas mor in Rita, Lærke 33 år in Truth About Men, Pige i kiosk in Karla’s World, Susanne in Forestillingen om et ukompliceret liv med en mand, and Grethe in The Lady of Hamre.
Rikke Louise Andersson
Actress, Voiceover Artist
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Rikke Louise Andersson has dated –
- Kim Bodnia (2013-Present) – She got married to actor, writer, and director, Kim Bodnia, in the year 2013 and the duo parents 3 children, namely, Charlie (b. 2003), Miles (b. 2005), and Nomi (b. 2007). Also, Rikke and Kim Bodnia met on the set of the 1999 thriller film, Bleeder.
Race / Ethnicity
- Forehead bands
- High cheekbones
- Dimpled smile
Rikke Louise Andersson Facts
- She started acting in theatre at a young age.
- In 1994, Rikke Louise Andersson played the role of a prostitute named Joyce in the horror-thriller film, Nightwatch, in which she co-starred alongside Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, Sofie Gråbøl, Kim Bodnia, and Ulf Pilgaard. Also, this role bagged her the Bodil Award as well as the Robert Award in the “Best Supporting Actress” category in 1995.
- She brought to life the character of Lærke 33 år in the 2010 tragicomedy film, The Truth About Men (Original Title: Sandheden om mænd).
- Rikke Louise Andersson was cast as Lars’ kone in the Oscar-winning drama film, In a better world, in 2010.