|Ritu Varma Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6½ in|
|Date of Birth||March 10, 1990|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Ritu Varma is an Indian actress and model who is known for her work in the Telugu and Tamil language film industry. One of her best-known roles has been as Chitra in Pelli Choopulu.
Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh (now in Telangana), India
Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Varma attended Villa Marie College for Women, Hyderabad.
In the past, Ritu graduated with a bachelor’s degree in engineering from Malla Reddy Engineering College.
5 ft 6½ in or 169 cm
57 kg or 126 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Raised eyebrows
- Wide smile
Ritu has appeared in commercials for several brands such as –
- KM’s Brand Street
- Amazon India
Ritu Varma Facts
- She was raised in Hyderabad.
- Ritu is fluent in speaking Hindi and Telugu.
- Her parents are both from the Indian state of Madhya Pradesh.
- Shortly after Ritu graduated, she took part in the Miss Hyderabad Beauty pageant and was declared the first runner-up.
- Ritu began her journey in the entertainment industry in the short film Anukokunda in 2012.
- She made her debut theatrical Telugu language film as Pinky in Baadshah in 2013, alongside the likes of Jr. NTR, Kajal Aggarwal, and Navdeep. From there, she went on to be cast in several other well-known films including Prema Ishq Kaadhal, Naa Rakumarudu, Yevade Subramanyam, and Pelli Choopulu.
- For her role as Chitra in Pelli Choopulu, she has received several awards such as Nandi Awards for “Nandi Award for Best Actress” and Filmfare Awards South for “Filmfare Critics Award for Best Actress – South”.
- One of the earliest posts that Ritu uploaded to her Instagram account was on June 15, 2012.
Featured Image By Stacy joseph / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 4.0