|Roman Banks Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||October 22, 1998|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Roman Banks is an American actor who is known for his appearance as Howie in High School Musical: The Musical: The Series.
Roman Wellington Banks
The United States of America
New York City, New York, United States
Roman attended Shenandoah University.
Actor, Singer, Musician
Hip Hop, Rap, Pop
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
82 kg or 181 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
He has African-American ancestry.
- His short undercut afro hairstyle
- Snub nose
Roman Banks Favorite Things
- Broadway Song – Waving Through a Window from Dear Evan Hansen
- Form Of Workout – Arnold shoulder press
- Emoji – “winking, but his mouth is swirly and the other eye is kind of open, and his cheeks are really red”
- Form Of Self-Care – Going to the gym and gym, facial routine
Source – Pop Sugar
Roman Banks Facts
- He is the first African-American person to portray the role of Evan Hansen in the musical/drama called Dear Evan Hansen.
- Growing up, Roman wanted to be a firefighter and he also wanted to get himself a German Shepard.
- Roman was 11 years old when he developed an interest in acting after watching actor Will Smith in I Am Legend.
- One of the earliest posts that Roman uploaded to his self-titled Instagram account was on December 12, 2018. It was a picture of him while performing at the Music Box Theatre.
- He is close friends with a girl named Jillian Ruvalcaba.
- Roman released his debut single titled The Honest Song on December 13, 2018. Later, on March 27, 2020, came out with his first EP Days.
- His first celebrity crush was actress Vanessa Hudgens.
- He is very fond of dogs and on the other hand, dislikes cats.
- His dream role on Broadway is to portray the character of Aaron Burr in the musical drama Hamilton.
Featured Image By Roman Banks / Instagram