|Ross Marquand Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||August 22, 1981|
Ross Marquand is an American actor, voice artist, impressionist, producer, writer, and director who is known for having been cast in a number of shows and movies such as The Walking Dead, Phineas and Ferb: Star Wars, Mad Men, The Last Tycoon, Avengers: Infinity War, Avengers: Endgame, Slings and Arrows, Broken Roads, and There Will Be Bud. He has also won a couple of awards and nominations and has gained a huge social media fan base with more than 800k followers on Instagram, more than 200k followers on Twitter, and more than 50k followers on Facebook.
Roscoe Wayne Marquand
Fort Collins, Larimer County, Colorado, United States
Ross Marquand got enrolled at the University of Colorado at Boulder and graduated with a BFA (Bachelor of Fine Arts) in Theatre Performance.
Actor, Impressionist, Producer, Writer, Director, Voice Artist
- Father – Kermit Wayne Marquand
- Mother – Nancy (Wall)
- Siblings – Manley /Manly M. Marquand (Paternal Grandfather), Fred Marquand (Paternal Great Grandfather), Ida Mary Zellmer (Paternal Great Grandmother), Gladys Alvilda Thompson (Paternal Grandmother), Peter Thompson (Paternal Great Grandfather), Thea O. Everson (Paternal Great Grandmother), Charles Wall (Maternal Grandfather), Mary A. Johnson (Maternal Grandmother), Floyd Burdette Johnson (Maternal Great Grandfather), Mabel Shapland /Shopland (Maternal Great Grandmother)
Ross Marquand is represented by United Talent Agency, Talent Agency, Beverly Hills, Los Angeles County, California, United States.
6 ft 1 in or 185.5 cm
85 kg or 187.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Ross Marquand is of Norwegian, English, and German descent.
- Usually sports a beard
- Sharp features
Ross Marquand Favorite Things
- Pop Culture Zombie – Michael Jackson in the music video for “Thriller”
Source – Zimbio
Ross Marquand Facts
- He made his first TV show appearance as an FBI Agent in an episode, titled Under the Rug, of the crime drama show, LA Forensics, in August 2006.
- Ross Marquand made his first theatrical film appearance by playing the role of Nikolai Dzerzhinsky in the drama-thriller film, A Lonely Place for Dying, in 2012. He starred in the movie alongside the likes of Michael Wincott, Michael Scovotti, James Cromwell, Brad Culver, Mike Peebler, Luis Robledo, and Jason R. Moore.
- He has gained much fame with his portrayal of Aaron, a recruiter who invites Rick’s group to Alexandria, in the popular post-apocalyptic horror television series, The Walking Dead.
- In 2013, he was nominated for a Maverick Movie Award in the “Best Supporting Actor: Feature” category for playing the character named Henry Langlois in the crime thriller film, Down and Dangerous.
- If he weren’t an actor, Ross Marquand would have probably become a photographer, artist, architect, or paleontologist.
- He has done voiceover roles in projects like Phineas and Ferb, Sheep & Wolves, Family Guy, American Dad!, and The Kids Are Alright.
- He has great respect and admiration for Kurt Vonnegut.
Featured Image by Jennifer Brown / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0