|Ryan-James Hatanaka Quick Info|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Ryan-James Hatanaka is a Canadian actor who is known for his role as Detective Abe Tamura in Nancy Drew, Gabriel Kinslow in When Hope Calls, Dr. Evan Wallace in Nurses, and Daren Okada in Chicago P.D.
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Ryan-James graduated with a Bachelor’s degree from the University of Toronto. He also trained at the National Theatre School of Canada.
He then attained a Master of Fine Arts at New York University‘s Tisch Graduate Acting Program in November 2012.
- Mother – Jan Hatanaka (Author)
- Father – Bill Hatanaka (Former CFL Wide Receiver)
Ryan-James is represented by Paradigm Talent Agency and Suskin Management.
6 ft or 183 cm
70 kg or 154.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (White and Asian)
Ryan-James has Scottish and Métis ancestry on his father’s side and Irish and Japanese ancestry on his mother’s side.
- Well-toned physical appearance
Ryan-James Hatanaka Facts
- He was brought up in Toronto, Ontario.
- Ryan-James made his debut TV show appearance as Nick in Eye Candy in 2015. Later, in 2017, she appeared in her first feature film as Tom in I Can I Will I Did.
- One of the earliest post that Ryan uploaded to his Instagram account was taken in Toronto, Ontario on August 30, 2014.
Featured Image By Ryan-James Hatanaka / Instagram