|Ryan Stiles Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||April 22, 1959|
Ryan Stiles is an American-Canadian actor, comedian, and producer who is known for his association with improvisational comedy and work on the British and American version of Whose Line Is It Anyway?. Besides that, Ryan is also known for his role as Lewis Kiniski on The Drew Carey Show and as Herb Melnick on Two and a Half Men.
Ryan Lee Stiles
Seattle, Washington, United States
Ryan studied at R.C. Palmer Junior Secondary School and Richmond Senior Secondary in Richmond, British Columbia. However, he decided not complete school shortly before graduating.
Actor, Comedian, Producer
- Father – Sonny Stiles (Supervisor)
- Mother – Irene Stiles (Homemaker)
- Siblings – Robert Stiles (Older Brother), He has 3 other older siblings.
Ryan is represented by Agency for the Performing Arts.
In 2021, Ryan Stiles’s net worth was $8 Million according to Celebrity Net Worth.
6 ft 6 in or 198 cm
95 kg or 209.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Ryan has dated –
- Patricia McDonald (1981-Present) – He got married to Patricia McDonald who worked as a waitress when Ryan met her for the first time in 1981. Later, they tied the knot in 1988. Together, the couple has 2 girls Mackenzie (b.1992), Claire (b.January 2004), and a boy, named Sam (b.July 3, 1994).
Race / Ethnicity
He has Canadian ancestry.
Salt and Pepper
- Towering height
- Razor-sharp wit and expert comic timing
- His flashy dress shoes
He has been featured in commercials for various brands such as –
- Progressive Automotive Insurance
- Pizza Hut
Ryan Stiles Facts
- Ryan was 10 years old when his parents relocated to Vancouver, British Columbia.
- His father was a supervisor at a Canadian fish processing plant that was located in Vancouver.
- Initially, his parents did not agree with his choice of career to become a stand-up comedian. However, Ryan supported his passion by doing stand-up at clubs that were situated close to his home.
- In 1989, Ryan started appearing in Whose Line Is It Anyway? alongside the likes of Clive Anderson, Richard Vranch, Colin Mochrie, and Greg Proops. Later, in 1998, he gained further notoriety as an executive producer on the American version of the show that featured comedian Drew Carey, Colin Mochrie, and Wayne Brady. His work on the show earned him the 2002 Primetime Emmy Award for “Individual Performance in a Variety or Music Program.”
- He is a huge supporter of the Burned Children Recovery Center and has been doing so since 2009.
- Ryan is close friends with fellow comedian and actor Colin Mochrie.
- In the past, he opened The Upfront Theatre in Bellingham, Washington.
- He was born on the same date and year as actress Catherine Mary Stewart.
- Ryan is very good at impersonating John Wayne, Carol Channing, and James Stewart.
Featured Image By matthewgboyer / Flickr / CC BY-SA 3.0