|Sachin Sahel Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||July 28, 1985|
Sachin Sahel is a Canadian actor who is known for his role of Jackson in the TV series The 100. He started his career with guest appearances on many TV series, his first being Fringe – borderline cases of the FBI, a TV series based on the mysterious deaths. Sachin was then seen in other series like Supernatural, Smallville, Arrow, The Killing, Fairly Legal, Bates Motel, and others. He has also appeared in movies such as And Baby Will Fall, Only Human, and others.
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
He earned a degree in psychology from the University of Alberta.
- Mother – Bharti Sahel
- Siblings – Rishi Sahel (Older Brother) (Principal & Co-founder at Archer Growth Partners)
- Others – Seema Sahel (Sister-in-Law), Eleanor (Nephew)
Sachin Sahel is represented by Primary Wave Entertainment.
6 ft or 183 cm
74 kg or 163 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Sachin has dated –
- Tasya Teles – Sachin is currently dating actress Tasya Teles. The couple lives together.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Punjabi descent.
He strongly supports the campaign The Ships Alliance, a social media cause which criticizes bullying.
Best Known For
- Portraying the role of Dr. Eric Jackson in The 100
- His faith in humanity and intolerance toward bullying
In 2015, Sachin made his first theatrical film appearance in the horror film Dead Rising: Watchtower in the role of a wall cop.
First TV Show
In 2010, Sachin made his TV show debut on Fringe in the role of Snack Shop Clerk.
As a child, he was overweight, thus, Sahel is now devoted to staying fit. He stays fit through daily workout regimens, healthy eating, and playing basketball.
Sachin Sahel Favorite Things
- TV Shows – Friday Night Lights, Game of Thrones, The Wire, Seinfeld, Stranger Things, Breaking Bad, Firefly, Sherlock, The Office (Both Versions), Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman
- Books – The Age of Magic, The Giver, The Talent Code, The Tao of Jeet Kun Do, Jurassic Park, The Kite Runner, Life of Pi
- Favorite Character – Murphy and Emori of The 100
- Biggest Influence – Deb Podowski
- Celebrity Crush – Zoe Saldana
- Superhero – Superman
Source – SoundCloud, RealStyleNetwork.com, MyFanbase.de
Sachin Sahel Facts
- Sachin’s parents are immigrants from India.
- Sachin loves playing ping pong with his older brother Rishi.
- He is friends with Paige Turco, Richard Harmon, Ricky Whittle, Lindsey Morgan, Jarod Joseph, and Bob Morley.
- If he is allowed to bring 3 things with him to a post-apocalyptic Earth, he would bring his solar-powered iPod, typewriter, and paper to write, and lastly an Etch-a-sketch.
- If he weren’t an actor, he would have been a teacher, teaching something to people. Sachin feels that if he has something to offer to people who wish to learn, he would love to do that.
- He owns two typewriters and loves to send letters to his friends typed on the typewriter. He wax seals them with Superman stamp.
- Sachin calls working with Isaiah Washington as ‘inspiring’.
- He is fond of actress Maggie Smith and says he is positively obsessed with her and that she fills his soul.
- Sachin believes it is very important to pronounce a name properly. He beautifully breaks down the sound of his name into ‘Such-in’ for the people of non-Indian origin to understand its pronunciation.
- He actively supports VFF USA, a charitable organization to support underprivileged women in India.
- Connect with Sachin Sahel on Twitter and Instagram.
Featured Image by Sachin Sahel / Instagram