|Sakshma Srivastav Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||February 13, 1998|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Sakshma Srivastav is an Indian TV show host, producer, model, actress, anchor, and beauty pageant contestant who rose to fame for the interview that she conducted on June 5, 2021, with the popularly known South Korean boy band BTS on Zoom YouTube channel.
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Mumbai. Maharashtra, India
Sakshma attended Gokul Dham High School in Mumbai. She also completed her graduation from Mumbai University.
Sakshma also trained at the Shiamak Davar Dance Academy.
TV Show Host, Anchor, Producer, Model, Actor, Beauty Pageant Contestant
- Mother – Priti Srivastav
- Siblings – She has 3 sisters and 1 brother.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
56 kg 124 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Oval face shape
- Well toned physical appearance
Sakshma Srivastav Facts
- She was born and brought up in Mumbai.
- Sakshma worked in several shows for Channel V from 2014 to 2016.
- She is trained as a dancer and also joined the Shiamak Davar Dance Academy in 2008, as a dance instructor.
- In 2016, Sakshma competed in the Miss India Beauty Pageant contest making it all the way to the finals. She then went on to work as an entertainment anchor at the Times Network group Mirror Now. Sakshma also went on to work with Times Now and Zoom Channels.
- On June 5, 2021, Sakshma interviewed the South Korean boy band BTS.
- She has worked on the show Gumraah – End of Innocence in the past.
Featured Image By Sakshma Srivastav / Instagram