|Sarah Hamrick Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||May 13, 1998|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Sarah Hamrick is an American reality star, beauty pageant titleholder, and wealth management advisor who rose to fame after she appeared on season 26 of The Bachelor. On the other hand, Hamrick also won the Miss Teen South Carolina beauty contest in 2015.
South Carolina, United States
Manhattan, New York City, New York, United States
In 2016, Sarah began attending Clemson University from where she graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Business Marketing and a Minor in Communication in 2019.
Reality Star, Beauty Pageant Titleholder, Wealth Management Advisor
Sarah is represented by Ponte Firm.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Sarah has dated –
- Clayton Echard (2022) – Sarah dated her fellow contestant Clayton Echard on season 26 of The Bachelor. However, their relationship ended on the show after she was eliminated in week 7.
Race / Ethnicity
- Raised eyebrows
- Fuller lips
Through her social media, Sarah has either endorsed or promoted various brands such as –
Sarah Hamrick Facts
- She spent her early years in South Carolina before relocating to New York.
- Growing up, Sarah stated that she was really ashamed.
- Sarah is a huge fan of the New York Yankees.
- She has a pet dog named Lucy Lu who is a Pembroke Welsh Corgi.
- Sarah truly believes in being kind.
- She is a huge fan of the music of singer and songwriter Taylor Swift.
- Sarah had more than 63.8K likes and more than 3.6K followers on her TikTok account titled sarahahamrick.
- She mostly uploads pictures of travel, fashion, and lifestyle content to her Instagram account.
- Hamrick won the title of Miss South Carolina Teen 2015. Following that, she competed in the 2016 Miss America’s Outstanding Teen contest placing in the Top 10.
- Sarah was adopted into a white family
- As of November 2022, Sarah had been in working as a financial advisor partner at SmartAsset.
- Her hobbies include giving to charity.
Featured Image By Sarah Hamrick / Instagram