|Sarah Therese Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||April 2, 1995|
Sarah Therese is a Canadian YouTuber and social media influencer who is best known for her beauty and fashion-based self-titled YouTube channel where she has garnered more than a million subscribers. She is also well known for depicting her post-partum life and weight loss experiences on her channel. She has developed a loyal fanbase on Instagram as well with more than 150k followers.
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Sarah was homeschooled for most of her childhood and teenage years.
YouTuber, Social Media Influencer
- Siblings – She has a sister and a brother.
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Sarah has dated –
- Kieran John (2014–Present) – Sarah got married to Kieran John in 2014, at the age of just 19 and the couple had their first child in 2015. They have 2 daughters name Ivy Yvonne and Ellie, and a son named Calvin.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Canadian descent.
She often tends to dye her hair blonde.
- Petite frame
- Side-parted, neck-length hair
- Affable smile
- Gleaming face
Sarah Therese Favorite Things
- Makeup Products – RawSkinCeuticals Powder Foundation, Benefit Roller Lash Mascara, It Cosmetics Super Hero Liner!, ABH Amrezy Highlighter, Marc Jacobs Le Marc Lip Creme
- Writer – Jen Wilkin
- Skincare Products – Khiels Avocado Eye Cream, Rose Water Spray
- Skincare Brand – Dr. Hauschka
- Beverage – Dark Roast Coffee with whipped Almond Milk and Coconut Palm Sugar
- Music Band – Loud Harp
- Music Genre – Gospel
- YouTubers – Jessica Braun, Myka Stauffer
- YouTube Channel – Kayla Lashae Vlogs
Source – Makeup and Coffee Cups
Sarah Therese Facts
- Sarah revealed in an interview that she had started her YouTube channel to stand apart from her sister. She always felt that throughout her teenage years she was always getting compared with her sister and wanted to do something different to stand out.
- She had created her YouTube channel in June 2011 with the user name SarahHeartsSparkle.
- In the early days of her online career, she used to work in retail-based jobs and was fired thrice from 3 different outlets before she decided to take on YouTube full-time and become a stay-at-home mother.
- She has often been criticized on social media for her staunch religious beliefs and for being against vaccination.
- She has acne-prone skin.
- She is sensitive to dairy products but does not avoid them completely.
Featured Image by Sarah Therese / Instagram