|Scott Wolf Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||June 4, 1968|
|Spouse||Kelley Marie Limp|
Scott Wolf is an American actor, voiceover artist, and producer who is known for having been cast as Bailey Salinger in Party of Five, Carson Drew in Nancy Drew, Raiden Pierce-Okamoto in Kaijudo, Dr. Scott Clemmens in The Night Shift, Donnie Ryan in Perception, Adam in Go, Dr. Jake Hartman in Everwood, and Clyde Barrow in Teenage Bonnie and Klepto Clyde.
Scott Richard Wolf
Scottie Wolf, Scooter
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Park City, Utah, United States
Scott Wolf studied at West Orange High School and graduated from there in 1986. He also attended George Washington University and received a degree in finance.
Actor, Voiceover Artist, Producer
- Father – Steven Wolf (Health Care Executive)
- Mother – Susan (née Levy) (Drug Abuse Counselor)
- Siblings – Jessica Wolf (Sister), Gary Wolf (Brother)
- Others – Charles Liebmann Wolf (Paternal Grandfather), Henrietta/Henriette Jane Jacobs (Paternal Grandmother), David Abraham Levy (Maternal Grandfather), Esther Sklar (Maternal Grandmother), Josh Wolf (Cousin) (Comedian, Actor, Writer)
He has been represented by Innovative Artists, Talent Agency, Santa Monica, California, United States.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
70 kg or 154.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Scott Wolf has dated –
- Alyssa Milano – He was previously romantically involved with actress, producer, author, and political activist Alyssa Milano. They have worked together on projects like Who’s the Boss? and Double Dragon. Moreover, the duo also got engaged in 1993 before separating after a year and a half.
- Paula Devicq (1996-1997) – He started going out with Canadian actress Paula Devicq in 1996 but they parted ways the following year in February.
- Shoshanna Gruss (1999) – It was RUMORed that he had a fling with Shoshanna Gruss, fashion designer and the founder and creative director of the fashion label Shoshanna, in 1999.
- Kelley Marie Limp (2002-Present) – It was in 2002 that he started dating Kelley Marie Limp, an alumna of MTV’s The Real World: New Orleans. They met through mutual friend Joel Goldman in New York City and eventually got married on May 29, 2004. The couple has been blessed with 3 children – sons Jackson Kayse Wolf (b. March 22, 2009) and Miller William Wolf (b. November 10, 2012) and daughter Lucy Marie Wolf (b. May 24, 2014).
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Ashkenazi Jewish descent.
Scott Wolf has appeared in TV commercials for brands like Kellogg’s Frosted Flakes (1991) and McDonald’s (1987).
He was raised in a Reform Jewish household.
Scott Wolf Facts
- He grew up in West Orange, New Jersey.
- In 1990, Scott Wolf made his theatrical film debut by playing the role of Thug in the martial arts superhero film, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. However, his role went uncredited.
- Alongside the likes of Matthew Fox, Neve Campbell, Lacey Chabert, and Jennifer Love Hewitt, he co-starred as Bailey Salinger (ages 16-21), the second-born sibling, in the television teen and family drama, Party of Five, from 1994 to 2000.
- It was after Jerry O’Connell pulled out of the project that Scott secured his role in Party of Five.
- In 2019, he started appearing as Carson Drew, a criminal defense attorney and Nancy’s widowed father, in the mystery drama television series, Nancy Drew.
Featured Image by Gage Skidmore / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0