|Sebastian Bear-McClard Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||January 21, 1981|
Sebastian Bear-McClard is an American producer and actor who is known for his work in Heaven Knows What (2014) and Good Time (2017). On the other hand, Sebastian is also recognized for his marriage to model Emily Ratajkowski.
New York City, New York, United States
- Mother – Liza Bear (Director, Producer, Cinematographer)
- Others – John David “J. D.” Ratajkowski (Father-In-Law) (Painter and Art Teacher), Kathleen Balgley (Mother-In-Law) (English Professor and Writer)
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
88 kg or 194 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Sebastian has dated –
- Emily Ratajkowski (2018-2022) – On Valentine’s day of 2018, model and actress Emily was spotted for the first time with Sebastian Bear-McClard. The couple had known each other for years due to the same circle of friends. The couple revealed on February 23, 2018, that she and Sebastian had married at a New York City courthouse wedding. Later, they announced in October 2020, that they were expecting their first child together. The couple welcomed a son named Sylvester Apollo Bear on March 8, 2021. In July 2022, it was revealed that the couple had separated after 4 years of marriage.
Race / Ethnicity
- His curly hair
- Baby blue eyes
Sebastian Bear-McClard Facts
- Originally, Sebastian is from New York.
- Sebastian made his debut feature film appearance as a small boy in Force of Circumstance in 1990.
- He has featured a documentary titled Casey Neistat Vlog in 2015 and 2016.
- As a producer, he is best known for his work with Good Time, Heaven Knows What,
and Uncut Gems.
- His mother Liza co-founded the independent art magazine Bomb in 1981.
- Sebastian is close friends with Internet meme king The Fat Jewish.
Featured Image By Harper’s Bazaar / Pinterest