|Shagun Pandey Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||March 31, 1997|
Shagun Pandey is an Indian actor and model who is widely known for having appeared in several TV shows including Badho Bahu (2016-2017). He has also starred in a number of films such as Blind Love (2021). Shagun has amassed more than 380k followers on Instagram.
He went to Mount Carmel School, Chandigarh. After that, he attended Chandigarh University and completed his graduation with a B. Tech degree.
- Father – Ravi Pratap
- Mother – Vandana Pandey
- Siblings – Vasundhara Pandey (Younger Sister)
6 ft or 183 cm
80 kg or 176.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
He has dated –
- Samyuktha Hegde – Rumor
- Reem Shaikh – Rumor
Race / Ethnicity
He often tends to dye his hair in different shades.
- Dimpled smile
- Sharp nose
- Prominent Adam’s Apple
Some of his paid partnership Instagram posts have been for Berkowits.
Shagun Pandey Favorite Things
- Animal – Dogs whom he has believed have been the symbol of unconditional love and positivity
Source – Instagram
Shagun Pandey Facts
- He has recalled having fantasized about becoming an actor since his childhood. After graduating, he relocated to Mumbai in order to pursue his dream.
- Shagun has recalled having been delighted when he had been gifted a phone by his father, without him ever having asked for one.
- He has chased women he has liked more than going on dates with them.
- He has been used to cooking.
- Pandey has stated that after he began portraying the lead role of Meet Ahlawat in the television drama series Meet: Badlegi Duniya Ki Reet in 2021, during the shooting, he started having to brave the extremely cold weather in Bikaner.
- Shagun has disclosed that along with working hard round the clock, filming for Meet: Badlegi Duniya Ki Reet, he had fun exploring the local culture in Rajasthan. He has been fond of singing and got a chance to belt out folk songs with a local musician in Bikaner who helped him in getting the dialect right. Ever since then, singing folk songs with the natives became a morning routine for Shagun. He has added that the hotel he had put up at had a nice breakfast area where an old, local man would sit and play beautiful music. Shagun had got so impressed by the craft of the ancient man that he craved to learn from him. Even though he had early morning shoots, he would always get ready half an hour early and practice various regional folk songs with him. He has often reminisced about the magical moments he had in Bikaner and instead of missing them, he has made it a habit to rehearse and sing what he learned, during his free time.
- He has been a big fan of Ranveer Singh.
- Pandey had bought denim and a T-shirt with his first earnings.
- He has been a teetotaller.
Featured Image by Shagun / Instagram