|Shelby Wulfert Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||November 9, 1993|
Shelby Wulfert is an American actress, voice-over artist, television personality, host, model, and singer who rose to fame after becoming a part of the Disney Channel original sitcom Liv and Maddie: Cali Style (2013-2017) where she guest-starred as Maddie 2, one of the 2 acting female doubles and scene partners used to help make Dove Cameron appear as twins, and also played the role of Heather. Shelby has been featured in several other television shows including Mark at the Movies (2012) for which she was a celebrity interviewer at Disney’s Secret of the Wings premiere. She has starred in many films such as Swiped (2018). Wulfert has garnered more than 100k followers on Instagram.
Shelby Lee Wulfert
San Francisco Bay Area, California, United States
Actress, Voice-over artist, Television personality, Host, Model, Singer
She has been represented by Cast Images Talent Agency.
5 ft 2 in or 157 cm
48 kg or 106 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
She has dated –
- Lucas Adams – Shelby and her Liv and Maddie co-star Lucas met while auditioning in 2015 and they eventually began going out. They took their commitment to the next level when Lucas took her to meet his family. The pair got engaged in July 2021. They have been referred to as Shelcas (Shelby/Lucas) and Luby (Lucas/Shelby).
Race / Ethnicity
- Mole above her lips
- Petite frame
- Defined jawline
Shelby Wulfert Favorite Things
- Thing To Do While Traveling – Meeting locals and going on some adventure with them such as late-night karaoke
- Moments On The Set Of Liv and Maddie – The day when Joey Bragg who has portrayed Joey Rooney and Tenzing Norgay Trainor who has played Parker Rooney brought Nerf guns to work, that led the crew to break out into a Nerf battle in the recess
Source – NicoleFong.com
Shelby Wulfert Facts
- She had been raised in the small Northern California town of Placerville. She has felt blessed that she grew up climbing trees and raising farm animals like chickens and goats as she has cherished being in nature.
- Shelby had been passionate about the arts since an early age having pursued it by studying acting, singing and dancing. Before moving to Hollywood, she had been performing in musicals and stage productions at her high school as well as local theaters. She also broadened her experience off-stage by appearing in commercials and doing voice-over work.
- In Liv and Maddie, Shelby has portrayed Maddie 2 who is the body double for Maddie Rooney, whose love interest has been Josh played by Shelby’s real-life beau, Lucas.
- Shelby and Lucas had once dressed up for Halloween as The Dude, Walter and Donny, with Lucas having uploaded a photo of them to Instagram.
- Shelby has disclosed that she has always been ready for any adventure and has enjoyed doing things that have scared her, having attempted to constantly push her limits. She has relished climbing trees while being afraid of heights. Shelby has learned archery and got scuba certified, even though the ocean frightened her. She has found it incredible to be able to say that something has intimidated her, but that never stopped her.
Featured Image by Shelby Wulfert / Instagram