|Shun Oguri Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||December 26, 1982|
Shun Oguri is a Japanese actor who is best known for his work in films such as Crows Zero (2007), Lupin the 3rd (2014), and Gintama (2017).
Kodaira, Tokyo, Kantō, Honshu, Japan
Tokyo, Kantō, Honshu, Japan
Shun Oguri had attended the Myōjō Gakuen High School in Mitaka, Japan.
- Father – Tetsuya Oguri (Stage Director)
- Siblings – Ryō Oguri (Older Brother) (Actor). He also has an older sister.
- Others – Mikako Yamada (Mother-in-Law) (Former Model), Shintaro Yamada (Brother-in-Law) (Fashion Model, Actor, Singer)
He is represented by Tristone Entertainment Inc., Talent Management Agency, Sangenjaya, Setagaya-ku, Tokyo.
6 ft or 183 cm
74 kg or 163 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Shun Oguri has dated –
- Mari Yaguchi (2004–2006) – Shun Oguri had started dating Japanese singer, actress, and TV personality Mari Yaguchi in 2004. Mari Yaguchi was a member of the popular Japanese idol girl group Morning Musume at that time and she had revealed in a 2017 interview that her decision to leave the group in 2005 and embark on a solo career was majorly influenced by the fact that this relationship had been widely publicized in the media which had made it difficult for her to continue working with the group. The couple had eventually parted ways in 2006.
- Yuu Kashii
- Miho Tanaka
- Chinatsu Wakatsuki (2007-2008)
- Yu Yamada (2008-Present) – Shun Oguri had started dating Japanese model, actress, singer, and TV personality Yu Yamada in 2008, and they eventually got married on March 14, 2012. They have 3 children together.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Japanese descent.
- Side-parted, wavy hair
- Affable smile
- Sports a thin mustache
Shun Oguri has been featured in the TV commercials for –
- The Japan Commercial Broadcasters Association’s CM no CM 4th series (Fresh campaign) (2007)
- Ezaki Glico’s Glico Chocolate (Sazae San 25 Years Later campaign) (2008)
- Nissan (Nissan Note x The World of Golden Eggs collaboration campaign) (2008)
- Sony Ericcson W61S W62S smartphone (2008)
- Sony Ericcson Walkman Premiere³ (cube) smartphone (2009)
- Sony Ericcson Bravia U1 smartphone (2009)
- Ezaki Glico (I Love Cheeza campaign) (2009)
- Suntory Beverage Company (Tohoku Earthquake Charity Relief campaign) (2011)
- Adidas (All Originals ‘L.A. TRAINER’, ‘ROD LAVER’, & ‘H3LIUM’ Spring / Summer campaign) (2012)
- Suntory Beverage Company’s Yamazaki Whiskey (Otoko to onna campaign) (2013)
- Ezaki Glico’s Glico Pretz (Aoi tori ~ Suki desu chun chun campaign) (2015)
- Ezaki Glico’s Glico Pretz (Neko ~ Nyaa campaign) (2016)
- Konami Power Pros (Jikkyō pawafuru puroyakyū campaign) (2016)
- Fujitsu’s Arrows NX F-01K smartphone and Arrows Tab tablet (2017)
- Right-on (Jeans Planet and High-Class Outer campaigns) (2017)
- Pepsi Strong Zero (Momotaro’s Story campaign) (2017)
- Right-on (Washi Denim, The Smell of Winter, and Salasala Back Number campaigns) (2018)
- SMBC Bank—Barclays (Thinking Man Prologue campaign) (2018)
- Fujitsu’s Arrows Be F-04K smartphone (2018)
- Suntory Beverage Company (Maker’s Mark campaign) (2018)
- Right-on (Spring, Summer campaigns) (2019)
- Fujitsu’s Arrows Be3 F-02L smartphone (2019)
- Ajinomoto Co. (Fresh Frozen campaign) (2019, 2020)
- Chubu Electric Power (2019)
- Taisho Pharmaceutical (2019)
Shun Oguri Facts
- His parents had picked the name Shun for him after a fortuneteller had predicted a lifetime of happiness for him upon doing so.
- His hobbies include listening to music and watching baseball matches.
- He has published a few photo books including So (2003), Oguri Note (2006), High (2007), Shun x Genji (2007), and Mika’s Daydreaming Theater (2008).
Featured Image by Shun Oguri / Instagram