|Silver Sphere Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||August 25, 1999|
Silver Sphere is an American singer-songwriter who burst into the limelight with her first EP Yikes! that she had independently released in October 2019, having got signed to RCA Records thereafter. Silver Sphere went on to drop several other extended plays like All My Boyfriends (2020), many singles including Handle Me (2020) and a number of music videos such as Football Game (2020).
Los Angeles, California, United States
She went to Columbia College.
Pop, Synthpop, Electronic Pop, Pop Rock
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
She has dated –
- Lauv (2020-Present) – In 2020, she started dating singer, songwriter, and record producer Lauv.
Race / Ethnicity
She often tends to dye her hair in different shades.
Mole on her chin
Silver Sphere Favorite Things
Source – TheNewNine.com
Silver Sphere Facts
- She had gone through different phases while thinking of her moniker. She had started with Silver after loving 90210. Her mother had informed her that she had wanted to name her Sylvia, and through the alternate idea, she had craved to create a world for herself.
- Silver Sphere had started creating her music in her room as an emotional outlet. She has usually focused on a sound first, perfected that, and then moved on to writing the lyrics.
- She has been very proud of the song she wrote at the age of 15 titled Lost Cause having considered the songwriting to have still held up. A mix of her folk and country influences can be observed throughout the track.
- Silver Sphere has recalled that the first song that had made her want to be a musician was Our Song by Taylor Swift, that she had heard at school when she was around 6 years old. Her parents did not allow her to use Youtube or the internet, and it was her babysitter who had let her go on YouTube and see the lyrics as well, and she had listened to the number more than 10 times in a row.
- It was after listening to Taylor Swift that she had believed that artists could write wonderful songs. Silver Sphere’s parents would play a lot of classical music and jazz so she grew up with that, along with show tunes, and later began enjoying all kinds of music including folk, pop, electronica, and rap. She has admitted that Swift taught her a lot about the industry and the way to be a strong woman.
- She has enjoyed playing the guitar and also the piano, at times.
- Silver Sphere used to be a cheerleader and every time she has let somebody know that she has found the person to have got shocked, and realized it may not fit her personality any longer. Nevertheless, she has a deep respect for the sport and its intense athleticism.
- She has binged on reality TV shows like Love Island.
- She has revealed that outside of being a musician, she has craved to spend a year or so in the middle of nowhere, by getting a cabin and living in solitude, having preferred the place to be near a lake.
Featured Image by Silver Sphere / Instagram