|Solveig Mørk Hansen Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||June 23, 1995|
|Eye Color||Light Blue|
Solveig Mørk Hansen is a Danish international model who is known for being one of the most in-demand models for bikinis, swimsuits, and perfume brands and companies. She’s also one of the faces of top-billed brands like Guess and Incanto.
Solveig Mørk Hansen
- Father – Erik Hansen (Horse Breeder)
- Mother – Ann Mørk Hansen (Horse Breeder)
- Siblings – Pernille Hansen (Sister)
Solveig Mørk Hansen is represented by IMG Models, Modeling Agency, New York, United States.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Danish descent.
8 (US) 38.5 (EU) or 5.5 (UK)
She has done endorsement works for brands and companies such as –
- Laura Biagiotti
- Estee Lauder
- Marc Jacobs Beauty
- Live Ultimate
Solveig Mørk Hansen Favorite Things
- Novel Series – Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter
Source – Wikipedia
Solveig Mørk Hansen Facts
- In 2014, she lived in New York until she moved to London in 2017.
- She was raised on a farm where her parents used to breed horses.
- Since she was a kid, she had always wanted to become a model and even walked the catwalk with her sister at home inside their grandmother’s room.
- Hansen started a career in modeling at the age of 14 after she was scouted and discovered by Jacqueline Friis Mikkelsen of Unique Models, Aarhus.
- In 2015, she was in the running to become the “Rookie of the Year” in Sports Illustrated but was beaten by Kelly Rohrbach. Despite losing the title to Rohrbach, she was featured in Sports Illustrated‘s coveted Annual Swimsuit Issue 2016.
- Hansen tends to often describe herself as crazy and nerd when it comes to school and reading books.
- She has appeared in worldwide editorials for publications such as Grazia (France), Elle (Denmark, Italy, France, and Mexico), and Marie Claire (Australia).
Featured Image by Solveig Mørk Hansen / Instagram