|Sonali Kulkarni Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||November 3, 1974|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Sonali Kulkarni is an Indian actress and writer who has earned a name for herself for her roles in Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar, Doghi, Deool, Gulabjaam, Dil Chahta Hai, Singham, Taxi No 9211, and Bharat.
Pune, Maharashtra, India
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Sonali graduated from Abhinava Vidyalaya before enrolling at Ferguson College, where she pursued a major in Political Science and received a scholarship in Marathi literature.
She attended an acting workshop by Satyadev Dubey in the past.
- Father – Manohar Kulkarni (Engineer)
- Mother – Savinder Kulkarni
- Siblings – Sandeep Kulkarni (Brother), Sandesh Kulkarni (Brother) (Film Director)
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Sonali has dated –
- Chandrakant Kulkarni – Sonali was briefly married to film and theatre director and writer Chandrakant Kulkarni in the past. However, their relationship ended in divorce.
- Makrand Deshpande – She was once engaged to actor Makrand Deshpande.
- Nachiket Pantvaidya (2010) – On May 24, 2010, Sonali tied the knot with Nachiket Pantvaidya who as of October 2021, was the head of Sony Entertainment Television. Together, the couple has a daughter named Kaveri Pantvaidya (b. October 18, 2011).
Race / Ethnicity
- Thick eyebrows
- Oval face shape
Sonali has appeared in commercials for several brands such as Unwanted-21 Days.
Sonali Kulkarni Facts
- She was brought up in Pune alongside her two brothers.
- Sonali developed an interest in acting at an early age and got her first chance to explore her passion during a celebration of Ganesh Mahotsav in the past.
- She can speak Hindi, Marathi, English, Gujarati, Italian, and Tamil fluently.
- After completing her acting workshop by Satyadev Dubey, Sonali and her brother Sandesh formed a theater group called Samanvay.
- She considers herself to be a crazy, poetic, and passionate person.
- Her work includes films in several languages such as Marathi, Gujarati, Kannada, Hindi, and Tamil.
- She made her debut theatrical film appearance as the titular character in Cheluvi in 1992.
- Sonali has been cast in more than 2 dozen films since the start of her career in 1990. Some of which include the likes of English language films Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar, 1:1.6 An Ode to Lost Love, and Bride & Prejudice as well as Italian the film Fuoco su di me (2005).
Featured Image By Sonali Kulkarni / Instagram