|Sonequa Martin-Green Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4½ in|
|Date of Birth||March 21, 1985|
Sonequa Martin-Green is a talented American actress and producer. She is known for her roles in The Good Wife, The Walking Dead, Once Upon a Time, Star Trek: Discovery, Shockwave Darkside, and Space Jam 2. She has a degree in theater from the University of Alabama.
Russellville, Alabama, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Sonequa Martin-Green attended the University of Alabama and graduated with a degree in theatre and dance in 2007.
- Siblings – She has a sister.
- Others – She has 3 older half-sisters.
Sonequa Martin-Green is managed by Principal Entertainment, Artist Management Company, West Hollywood, California, United States.
5 ft 4½ in or 164 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Sonequa Martin-Green has dated –
- Kenric Green (2010-Present) – The couple married on December 4, 2010. They have a son named Kenric Justin Green, Junior (b. January 10, 2015).
Race / Ethnicity
She is of African-American descent.
- Beautiful smile
- Curly hair
Sonequa Martin-Green Favorite Things
Source – Shape
Sonequa Martin-Green Facts
- Growing up, she wanted to become a psychologist.
- After her graduation, she relocated to New York City.
- She and her husband are both vegans.
- She met her husband, Kenric Green while doing a play together in New Jersey.
- Sonequa was pregnant with her son during the filming of the 5th season of The Walking Dead in 2015.
- She became the ambassador for Stand Up to Cancer in April 2016.
- Her holiday cravings include her mother-in-law’s mac ‘n’ cheese and her mother’s apple pie.
- She is most likely to win the ‘friendliest’ or ‘class clown’ award in high school.
- If she weren’t slaying zombies, she’d be in Human Resources ensuring “employees’ satisfaction and making the workplace somewhere people want to go.”
- She prefers shaving her legs with coconut oil or grape-seed oil as it makes her skin soft.
- While in college, for acting, she got certified in stage fighting by the Society of American Fight Directors.
- She cheats on food with its healthier versions, like brownies made with stevia.
- If she found herself in the midst of a zombie apocalypse, she thinks it would be wiser to head North or Midwest, like San Diego.
Featured Image by Gage Skidmore / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0