|Spencer Charnas Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||November 14, 1985|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
Spencer Charnas is an American musician, singer, songwriter, guitarist, and entrepreneur who is known as the lead vocalist and former lead guitarist of Ice Nine Kills, a metalcore band from Boston, Massachusetts. The band is known for its horror-inspired lyrics and has released albums, tracks, and EPs like The Predator Becomes the Prey, Last Chance to Make Amends, Every Trick in the Book, The Burning, Safe Is Just a Shadow, The Silver Scream, The Predator, The Product of Hate, Thank God It’s Friday, Savages, The Power in Belief, The American Nightmare, and Me, Myself & Hyde.
Swampscott, Essex County, Massachusetts, United States
He divides his time between –
- Los Angeles, California, United States
- Salem, Essex County, Massachusetts, United States
Spencer Charnas studied at Suffolk University, a private research university in Boston, Massachusetts.
Musician, Singer, Songwriter, Guitarist, Entrepreneur
- Others – Bea Burroughs (Grandmother)
Metalcore, Heavy Metal, Symphonic Metal, Melodic Hardcore, Post-hardcore, Ska Punk
Vocals, Guitar, Keyboards
As a member of Ice Nine Kills, he has been signed with –
- Red Blue Records
- Ferret Music
- Fearless Records
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
70 kg or 154.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Spencer Charnas Facts
- He co-founded Ice Nine Kills in 2000 alongside Jeremy Schwartz.
- Some of the other Ice Nine Kills members have been Ricky Armellino, Patrick Galante, Dan Sugarman, Joe Occhiuti, Hobie Boeschenstein, Andrew Justin Smith, Dave Marvuglio, Dave Sieling, Shane Bisnett, Steve Koch, Grant Newsted, Joseph Merturi, Conor Sullivan, Justin Morrow, and Justin DeBlieck.
- In 2006, Ice Nine Kills released its debut studio album titled Last Chance to Make Amends and it included songs like Build a Bridge and Jump Off It, Last Words, Chapter Two, Cinder Blocks and Thank You Knots, …And Our Story Begins, Murders and Acquisitions, and What I Really Learned in Study Hall.
- After guitarist Jeremy Schwartz’s departure from Ice Nine Kills in 2009, Spencer Charnas became the last original member of the band.
- Shane Bisnett, a former bassist for Ice Nine Kills, passed on January 1, 2019, and Spencer Charnas revealed the news via Instagram sharing a video and anecdotal story.
- Spencer has found a clothing line called Kleaver Klothing.
Featured Image by Spencer Charnas / Instagram