|Sri Divya Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||April 1, 1993|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Sri Divya is an Indian actress and model who is known for her work in the Tamil and Telugu language film industry. Some of her most prominent roles include Lathapandi in Varuthapadatha valibar sangam, Jenny in Jeeva, Lakshmi in Mallela Theeramlo Sirimalle Puvvu, and Gomathi in Maaveeran Kittu.
Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India
Hyderabad, Telangana, India
She attended the Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan.
- Siblings – Sri Ramya (Older Sister) (Actress)
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Thick eyebrows
- Almond-shaped eyes
Through her social media, Sri Divya has either endorsed or promoted various brands including PraDe, Tilakam Sarees, and Lime Soda.
Sri Divya Facts
- She was born and raised in Hyderabad alongside her sister Sri Ramya.
- Sri Divya was only 3 years old when she started off her acting career.
- As a child actress, Divya made her debut theatrical film appearance in Hanuman Junction in the year 2000. As an adult, she made her debut with her role as Anjali in Mansara in 2010.
- One of the earliest posts that Divya uploaded to her Instagram account was on June 9, 2017.
- Sri Divya got her big break in the Tamil language film industry with her role as Latha Pandi in Varuthapadatha Valibar Sangam in 2013. She was cast alongside the likes of actors Sivakarthikeyan, Sathyaraj, and Soori.
Featured Image By Sri Divya / Instagram