|Sri Reddy Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||June 12, 1992|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Sri Reddy is a much talked about Indian TV presenter turned actress who appears in Tamil language films and TV shows. She has starred in various films and shows such as Neenu Naana Abaddam, Aravind 2, and Zindagi. Besides that, she gained a lot of media attention after having taken part in a nude protest in 2018. Though Sri Reddy did not make much of a name for herself in the film industry she did gain an immense fan base with more than 7 million followers on Facebook more than 200k followers on Instagram, and more than 100k followers on Twitter.
Sri Reddy Mallidi
She divides her time between Hyderabad and Valasaravakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
5 ft 4 in or 163 cm
61 kg or 134.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Sri Reddy has dated –
- Abhiram Daggubati – During one of her controversial statements, she had accused Abhiram Daggubati of having assaulted her in an explicit manner.
- Allu Arjun – Rumor
- Ekam Bawa
Race / Ethnicity
- Thick eyebrows
- Plush lips
Sri Reddy Favorite Things
Source – YouTube
Sri Reddy Facts
- She was raised in Hyderabad.
- Prior to having turned her focus into acting, Sri Reddy had previously been working as a video jockey and TV presenter.
- She has a tattoo of a fairy on her left shoulder.
- Sri Reddy is an absolute fitness buff.
- She made her debut with the film Neenu Nanna Abaddam. This film was directed by Govind Varha.
- On December 18, 2013, she signed up on YouTube. The first video that was uploaded to her channel was a picture shoot video from Vega Entertainment.
- She mostly posts pictures of her fitness progress to her official Instagram account.
- In January 2020, she had 6,057,399 people following her on Facebook, despite having not had much success with her acting career at the time.
- In her free time, she enjoys traveling and dancing.
- She had announced in August 2018, of a film titled Reddy Diary that would be directed by Alauddin and would be based on her life story.
- In the past, Sri Reddy had accused various people on the casting couch of sexual harassment including Abhiram Daggubati brother of actor Rana Daggabati, Kona Venkat, and director V. V. Vinayak.
- In April 2018, Sri Reddy got on to the negative side of the film industry after having protested nude in front of the Movie Artistes’ Association (MAA) headquarters ‘Telugu Film Chamber of Commerce’ in Film Nagar.
- According to The Times Of India, Sri Reddy stripped in front of the media crew and sat down on the road bare-chested. Following the protest, Sri Reddy was banned from appearing in any other film from there onwards by the Movie Artistes Association.
- Sri Reddy’s act of courage to put an end to sexual assault in the Tamil industry was supported by a Mumbai based financer named, Apoorv Kulshrestha.
- In the past, she had lodged a complaint against financier Subramani and his assistant Gopi.
Featured Image By Sri Reddy / Instagram