|Stella Rose Bennett Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||January 30, 2000|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
Stella Rose Bennett is a well-known New Zealander singer and songwriter who was brought up in Auckland. Stella is best known under her stage name Benee and came into prominence with the release of her 2019 single Glitter. With time, she has also amassed a huge fan base with more than 250k followers on Instagram and more than 200k subscribers on her YouTube channel.
Stella Rose Bennett
Grey Lynn, Auckland, New Zealand
She had begun pursuing a degree in Communication at the Auckland University of Technology but did not take much of an interest in it and dropped out 2 weeks later.
Benee is represented by –
- CRS Management
- Emma Banks of Creative Artists Agency (United Kingdom, United States, Asia, South Africa)
- Jackie Nalpant of Paradigm Talent Agency (North America)
- James Browning of Niche Talent (Australia)
Pop, Indie Rock
5 ft 6 in or 168 cm
65 kg or 143.5 pounds
Race / Ethnicity
- She has a dye the front of her hair.
- Thick eyebrows
Stella Rose Bennett Favorite Things
Source – i-d
Stella Rose Bennett Facts
- She was brought up in Grey Lynn, Auckland.
- Stella had developed an interest in music at an early age. However, it was not until her last year of high school that she started to indulge in it on a professional level.
- Initially, she had begun uploading her music to SoundCloud and once stated that she was motivated with the positive feedback that she got from people on the app.
- Just like every beginner, Rose was also not very good at writing lyrics and experimented with various genres at first. She even struggled with writing while in school.
- She once stated that the lyrics of her song Evil Spider had a very sinister meaning to it.
- Most of her inspiration comes from her very own experiences in life. Besides that, she also has strange dreams and lucid imagination.
- She enjoys listening to the music of all genres.
- Her musical talent was discovered by Kidz in Space band member Josh Fountain. Together they recorded her first single “Tough Guy” in 2017 and “Soaked” in 2018.
- During an interview, Stella spoke about herself having been diagnosed with dyslexia.
- She released her debut EP titled Fire on Marzz on June 28, 2019. The EP made into #13 place on The Official New Zealand Music Chart and ranked at #75 on the ARIA Charts.
- Her single Glitter that was released in 2019, was a platinum-selling track.
Featured Image By SpencerHalse / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 4.0