|Stephen Graham Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||August 3, 1973|
Stephen Graham is an English actor, producer, and voice actor who is best known for having been cast as Andrew “Combo” Gascoigne in the drama film This Is England (2006) and its television sequels This Is England ’86 (2010), This Is England ’88 (2011), and This Is England ’90 (2015). He is also known for playing Anthony “Tony Pro” Provenzano in the epic crime film The Irishman, Al Capone in the period crime drama series Boardwalk Empire, Shay Ryan in the drama series The Street, Heinrich Himmler in the biographical action-thriller film The Man with the Iron Heart, Fabio “Melon” Melonzola in the drama series Save Me, DI Roy Carver in the police procedural comedy-drama series Code 404, Jacob Marley in the dark fantasy drama miniseries A Christmas Carol, and Scrum in the films Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides and Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales.
Stephen Graham Kelly
Kirkby, Lancashire, England, United Kingdom
Ibstock, Leicestershire, England, United Kingdom
Stephen Graham got enrolled at Overdale Primary School in Kirkby and it was during his time there that he was encouraged to pursue a career in acting at the age of 8 by local actor Andrew Schofield. Andrew had seen him perform as Jim Hawkins in a school production of Treasure Island.
Later, he attended Ruffwood Comprehensive and later trained at Rose Bruford College of Theatre & Performance (formerly the Rose Bruford Training College of Speech and Drama), a drama school located in the south London suburb of Sidcup.
Actor, Producer, Voice Actor
- Father – Stephen Kelly
- Mother – She served as a social worker.
- Siblings – Aston Kelly (Brother) (Actor)
Stephen Graham has been represented by –
- Independent Talent Group Ltd., Talent Agency, London, England, United Kingdom
- LINK Entertainment, Talent Management Company, Los Angeles, California, United States
According to CelebrityNetWorth.com, his net worth had been $5 Million.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
68 kg or 150 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Stephen Graham has dated –
- Hannah Walters – He started going out with actor Hannah Walters while they were both training at the Rose Bruford College of Theatre & Performance. On June 6, 2008, the duo got married and they have a daughter named Grace and a son named Alfie.
Race / Ethnicity
Mixed (Black and White)
Stephen Graham is of African-Jamaican, Swedish, English, and Irish descent.
Stephen Graham Facts
- His parents separated when he was young and he maintained a good relationship with his biological father.
- He was raised under the care of his mother and his stepfather, a mechanic who later became a pediatric nurse.
- Stephen Graham was 14 years old when he was introduced to Liverpool’s Everyman Theatre.
- He is an avid supporter of Liverpool FC. Also, he has made several appearances on the Sky Sports football show Soccer AM.
- He is teetotal.
- For his performance as Andrew “Combo” Gascoigne in the 2006 drama This Is England, Stephen Graham was nominated for a British Independent Film Award for “Best Supporting Actor”.
- He has struggled with depression and once tried to hang himself when he was in his early 20s; he survived because “the rope snapped”.
- He has dyslexia and has stated that his wife reads scripts for him and helps him decide whether to accept or decline a role: “She says, ‘We’re doing this,’ and I say, ‘OK.’ […] If I can find socially aware, political things that are saying something—well, that’s where I’m from. It’s what I know. So it’s where I’ve tried to keep my base.”
- Stephen Graham has worked with actor and model Vicky McClure at least 7 times in This Is England (2006), Filth and Wisdom (2008), This Is England ’86 (2010), This Is England ’88 (2011), Line of Duty (2012), This Is England ’90 (2015) and The Secret Agent (2016).
- He discovered actor Jodie Comer while he was filming scenes for an episode of Good Cop with her.
Featured Image by JamLuckhurst / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 3.0