|Steven Krueger Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||May 25, 1989|
Steven Krueger is an American actor who is popular for his roles as Josh Rosza on CW’s hit fantasy supernatural drama TV series The Originals (2013–2018) and Davidson in the horror-comedy movie Goosebumps (2015). Steven has amassed more than 30k followers on Instagram.
Steven Anthony Krueger
Appleton, Wisconsin, United States
He had enrolled at the University of Virginia with the original intention of becoming a law student. However, after an internship in Los Angeles, he began craving to be an actor. He trained with many renowned teachers in both LA and New York.
- Father – Kenneth Krueger
- Mother – Janet Krueger
- Siblings – He has a younger brother.
He has been represented by Innovative Artists.
6 ft 1 in or 185 cm
82 kg or 181 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
He is of German and English descent on his father’s side of the family and of Romanian and Ashkenazi Jewish descent on his mother’s side.
- Defined jawline
- Tall stature
Steven Krueger Favorite Things
- Life Lesson Advice – Having determination is much better than having passion, having observed that passion can often be fleeting while determination is the real key to success
- Cocktail – Bloody Mary
Source – Medium.com
Steven Krueger Facts
- He was brought up in Brookfield, Wisconsin, as well as Sarasota, Florida.
- In high school, he had joined the speech and debate team and gone on to compete in the form of competitive acting called Duo Interpretation.
- Steven had his first exposure to the performing arts in Sarasota when his mother suggested he take acting class during his freshman year of high school. He has recalled having fallen in love with acting almost instantly, although only considering it as a hobby then.
- Steven has recollected that in one of his very first assignments on TV, he had to take his shirt off and jump into a pool. He had asked the director if he had a preference on the way he took off his shirt – with both arms all at once or one arm at a time. He had at first seen it as some important artistic decision for his character. However, the look on the face of the director when he politely announced to him that he did not care, made him realize how silly his query had been and has made him blush whenever he has remembered the incident.
- He has liked to listen to different kinds of music and has had fun with catchy numbers to which he can sing along.
- Krueger has disclosed that when it comes to film and television, he has been content with anything that has offered him a compelling story that has challenged him and made him think. Political dramas like The West Wing and House of Cards have been his top choices but he has also enjoyed comedies including Silicon Valley and Catastrophe. He has always been a big fan of the sitcom Friends having found the show to have never got old for him. With movies he has preferred the smaller indie dramas to the big budget blockbusters. He has liked movies to be both entertaining and thought provoking.
- Outside of the industry, he has been a competitive tennis player for more than 15 years and has spent a lot of time traveling around the US as well as abroad, in the search of outdoor adventures such as mountain climbing and long-trek backpacking.
Featured Image by Steven Krueger / Instagram