|Sumedh Mudgalkar Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||November 2, 1996|
Sumedh Mudgalkar is an Indian film and television actor, dancer, social media personality, and YouTuber who made his dance debut at the age of 15 on a Marathi reality show called Dance Maharashtra Dance in 2012. He was one of the finalists on the show. Over the years, Sumedh Mudgalkar has also been a part of a variety of other shows such as RadhaKrishn, Dance India Dance, Jai Kanhaiya Lal Ki, Deva Shree Ganesha, Dil Dosti Dance, Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat, Jhalak Dikhla Jaa, Jag Janani Maa Vaishno Devi, Escaype Live, and Nach Baliye. In addition to that, his film credits include Bucket List, Ventilator, and Manjha.
Sumedh Vasudev Mudgalkar
Pune, Maharashtra, India
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Actor, Dancer, Social Media Personality, YouTuber
- Father – Vasudev Mudgalkar
- Mother – Vasanti Mudgalkar
- Siblings – Samiran Mudgalkar (Brother), Sanket Mudgalkar (Brother)
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Sumedh Mudgalkar has done endorsement work for brands such as Duroflex and The Sleep Company.
Sumedh Mudgalkar Facts
- He appeared as a contestant on the 4th season of the Zee TV dance competition reality series Dance India Dance and concluded his journey as the 3rd runner-up. His fellow contestant for the season included Shyam Yadav, Swarali Karulkar, Dhiraj Bakshi, Manan Sachdeva, Shrishti Jain, Sapna Suryawanshi, Arundhati Garnaik, and others.
- Sumedh Mudgalkar played the recurring role of Raghav/Raghavendra Pratap Singh in the Channel V teen drama series Dil Dosti Dance in 2014. The show’s lead cast included Shantanu Maheshwari, Kunwar Amar, Vrushika Mehta, Sneha Kapoor, Shakti Mohan, and Vrinda Dawda.
- Sumedh brought to life the character of Teenage Prince Sushim (the Crown prince of the Maurya Empire of ancient India and the oldest son and heir-apparent of the 2nd Mauryan emperor Bindusara) in the Colors TV historical drama series Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat (English: The Great Emperor Ashoka) from 2015 to 2016.
- On March 13, 2016, he joined YouTube with his self-titled channel which has accrued a fan base of more than 700k subscribers.
- Alongside Ashwini Bhave, Rohit Phalke, and Shivani Tanksale, Sumedh Mudgalkar co-starred as Vikram a.k.a. Vicky in the 2017 Marathi-language psychological drama film Manjha.
- He was cast as Karan in the 2016 Marathi-language comedy-drama film Ventilator. The film became the 10th highest-grossing Marathi film of all time.
- Sumedh Mudgalkar started appearing as Lord Krishna/Lord Vishnu/Lord Rama in the Hindi-language mythological fiction television drama series RadhaKrishn in 2018. He co-starred in the show along with Mallika Singh and Basant Bhatt. For this performance, Sumedh won the Gold Award for “Best Debut Actor (Male)” and Indian Telly Award for “Best Onscreen Couple (Jury)” (with Mallika Singh) as well as was nominated for an Indian Television Academy Award in the “Best Actor Popular” category in 2021 and 2022.
- He played Salil Deshpande (Sai’s twin brother) in the 2018 Marathi language comedy drama film Bucket List, starring Madhuri Dixit in her Marathi debut.
- From 2021 to 2022, he was cast as Lord Vishnu (Goddess Lakshmi’s husband) in the Hindi-language television mythological drama series Jai Kanhaiya Lal Ki. His co-stars for the project included Mallika Singh, Hazel Gaur, Gaurav Pareek, Aditi Sajwan, Arpit Ranka, Basant Bhatt, Tarun Khanna, Piyali Munshi, Shalini Vishnudev, Gavie Chahal, Falaq Naaz, and Naveen Jinger.
- Sumedh Mudgalkar was seen as Darkie in the Disney+ Hotstar’s web series Escaype Live in 2022.
Featured Image by Sumedh Mudgalkar / Instagram