|Symone Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||January 14, 1995|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Symone is an American drag queen, television personality, model, actor, musician, and singer. She rose to acclaim as the winner of season 13 of RuPaul‘s Drag Race. She has also been a part of projects such as RuPaul’s Drag Race: Untucked, Jimmy Kimmel Live!, Star-Crossed: The Film, Binge, Ruvealing the Look, Whatcha Packin’, and The Pit Stop.
Symone, Delilah Alamaine
Conway, Faulkner County, Arkansas, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Symone attended the University of Arkansas at Little Rock, a public research university in Little Rock, Arkansas.
Drag Queen, Television Personality, Model, Actor, Musician, Singer
- Siblings – She has 2 older siblings.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
62 kg or 136.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Symone is of African-American descent.
She has often dyed her hair in colors such as ‘blonde’, etc.
Symone Favorite Things
- Character From Harry Potter – Bellatrix Lestrange
Source – FANDOM
- She grew up in Conway, Arkansas.
- Growing up, Symone was a shy child because of the anxiety about being gay.
- In 2009, she discovered drag as a teenager after RuPaul’s Drag Race debuted.
- She attended senior prom in a dress.
- For the first time, Symone performed drag at Triniti Nightclub under the name “Delilah Alamaine”.
- She later decided to change her stage name to Symone, after a character in a play she wrote in high school.
- While studying at the University of Arkansas at Little Rock, she began performing at Discovery and Club Sway as well as hosted a series called Symone Says at Club Sway.
- Symone’s drag mother is Grant Vanderbilt and her drag sister is Gigi Goode.
- She moved to Los Angeles in 2019 and became RuPaul’s Drag Race‘s first contestant from Arkansas.
- After watching her on RuPaul’s Drag Race, Rihanna sent Symone an Instagram DM: “You soooo EVERYTHING! Nasty Lil bitch! I live for every second of it! You’re a true joy to watch!”
- Symone has been a member of the queer fashion and pop culture collective House of Avalon, started by designer Marko Monroe, Hunter Crenshaw, and Grant Vanderbilt in 2016 in Little Rock, Arkansas.
- Talking about her drag identity, she once said Symone represents “the person that I really am. I would say Reggie is a mask I put on every day.”
- Following RuPaul, Aquaria, and Violet Chachki, Symone became the 4th drag queen to attend the Met Gala in 2021.
- She was featured on the cover of the September 2021 issue of Interview Magazine.
- She is a huge Harry Potter fan and has a collection of Harry Potter replica wands.
- She walked the red carpet at the 73rd Primetime Emmy Awards.
Featured Image by Symone / Instagram