|Taylor Zakhar Perez Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||December 25, 1991|
Taylor Zakhar Perez is an American actor and producer who came to limelight after starring as Marco Peña in the Netflix movie The Kissing Booth 2 (2020). He has appeared in a number of TV films like Cruel Intentions (2016) in which he played the part of Mateo De La Vega, and in several TV shows including iCarly (2012) where he portrayed the role of Keith.
Taylor James Zakhar
South Side, Chicago, Illinois, United States
His skills as a swimmer had earned him a scholarship to Fordham University that he had eventually turned down in favor of going to the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA), where he had thought of pursuing a degree in Political Science and Economics. He had later changed his plans and had studied Spanish, Culture, and Community to know about how different Latinx communities live all around the world.
- Mother – Antoinette
- Siblings – Kaie (Sister), Koehn (Sister), Kristy (Sister), Jenna (Sister), Maria (Sister), Ron (Brother), Grant (Brother). He is the 6th of his siblings.
6 ft 2 in or 188 cm
77 kg or 169.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
He has dated –
- Joey King (2020) – Rumor
Race / Ethnicity
Mixed (White and Hispanic)
He is of Hungarian, Italian, Mexican, and Croatian descent.
He often tends to dye his hair in different shades.
- Tall stature
- Prominent Adam’s apple
- Fuller lips
- Defined jawline
Taylor Zakhar Perez Things
- Best Friend – Joey King
- Hobbies – Traveling, Sailing boats, Paddleboarding, Hiking, Surfing
- People – The adventurous type who are ready to explore and have fun all the time
- Passion – Riding motorcycles having owned a BMW bike that he has loved to ride around for hours particularly on the weekends
Source – Elle, Seventeen.com
Taylor Zakhar Perez Facts
- He was raised in Northwest Indiana.
- He used to perform in musical theatres in opera houses at an early age. He has credited one of his sisters with getting him excited to pursue acting as his career.
- Perez used to be a competitive swimmer when he was in high school and he became a nationally ranked swimmer.
- He had waxed eloquent about his love for Los Angeles in his first-ever Instagram post in April of 2017. His account had less than 100,000 followers before the release of the movie The Kissing Booth 2 that had jumped to more than a million followers within 24 hours of the teen romantic comedy movie’s release on July 24, 2020.
- Perez has disclosed that while he had experience in musical theater, he had a voice double for The Kissing Booth 2 and he had to learn to play the guitar. He has gone on to add that when he had looked at the strings on the instrument he had been very confused during the first few weeks and that after that it had just become like muscle memory.
- He has stated that he is a huge proponent of dating friends or people with whom there have been heart-to-hearts before becoming intimate. He has explained that to him the emotional connection is far more important than physical intimacy.
Featured Image by Taylor Zakhar Perez / Instagram