|Teddy Quinlivan Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||June 22, 1994|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
Teddy Quinlivan is an American fashion model who is known for having worked with several well-known designers and fashion houses such as Versace, Gucci, Fendi, Oscar de la Renta, Jeremy Scott, Michael Kors, and Louis Vuitton. Moreover, she has also earned a huge social media fan base as she enjoys more than 150k followers on Instagram.
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
New York City, New York, United States
Teddy Quinlivan attended the Walnut Hill School for the Arts located in Natick, Massachusetts.
Teddy Quinlivan is represented by –
- Premium Models – Paris
- Monster Management – Milan
- Select Model Management – London
- Scoop Models – Copenhagen
- VISION Los Angeles – Los Angeles
5 ft 11 in or 180 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Toned body
- Sharp facial features
7 (US) or 6 (UK) or 40 (EU)
Teddy Quinlivan has done endorsement work for a number of brands such as Vera Wang, Maison Martin Margiela, Zara, Marc Jacobs Beauty, MSGM, Louis Vuitton, and others.
Teddy Quinlivan Facts
- She spent her childhood years growing up in Boston, Massachusetts, United States.
- It was the French fashion designer, Nicolas Ghesquière, who discovered Teddy Quinlivan in 2015.
- She made her first TV show appearance in an episode of the talk show series, Fashion Police, in February 2017.
- She made her fashion show debut by walking the ramp at the Devastee F/W 15 Show.
- Teddy Quinlivan came out as transgender in September 2017 and this act of hers was appreciated by several people from the industry such as Nicolas Ghesquière, Marc Jacobs, and Pat McGrath.
- She has also been included in Models.com‘s ‘Hot List’ as well as in its ‘Top 50’ list.
- During the course of her career, Teddy Quinlivan has walked the ramp for numerous brands and designers which include the likes of Christian Dior, Gucci, Acne Studios, Paco Rabanne, Louis Vuitton, Maison Martin Margiela, Chloe, Haider Ackermann, Giambattista Valli, Tory Burch, Jeremy Scott, Oscar de la Renta, Michael Kors, DSquared2, Moschino, Altuzarra, Coach, Self Portrait, Versace, Fendi, Marni, Sportmax Code, Jason Wu, Miu Miu, Dries van Noten, Sacai, N° 21, Sonia Rykiel, PUMA, Prabal Gurung, Blumarine, Emilio Pucci, Christopher Kane, Versus, Burberry Prorsum, Erdem, and many others.
- She has also appeared on the cover of several magazines such as Interview Germany, glass UK, i-D Magazine, L’Officiel Ukraine, L’Officiel Italia, and Paper Magazine.
- Teddy Quinlivan became Chanel‘s first openly transgender model when she was hired by the celebrated fashion house in 2019.
- She has also been featured in various magazines and editorials which include the likes of L’Officiel Levant, L’Officiel France, Woman Madame Figaro Spain, Vogue UK, Vogue Italy, The Sunday Times Style, Numéro France, Vogue Japan, Allure Magazine, V Magazine, Teen Vogue USA, Vogue Spain, L’Officiel USA, Vogue USA, Who What Wear, Into The Gloss, i-D Magazine, Dior Mag, InStyle USA, Vogue Russia, and Glamour USA.
Featured Image by Teddy Quinlivan / Instagram