|Tokischa Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||March 17, 1996|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Tokischa is a Dominican rapper and model who rose to fame with the release of her debut single titled Pícala. However, she has since then gone on to gain alot of media attention for her controversial acts.
Tokischa Altagracia Peralta
Los Frailes, Santo Domingo Este, Dominican Republic
Trap, Hip Hop, Dembow
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
66 kg or 145.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
However, she prefers to dye her hair blonde.
- She sports a septum piercing and nostril ring piercings on both sides of her nose.
- Wide smile
Tokischa Favorite Things
- She was raised in a not-so-well-to-do family in the small town of Los Frailes, Santo Domingo Este.
- Growing up, she was a rebellious child.
- Tokischa was 10 years old when she began to show her interest in art and music.
- When she was 16, Tokischa began her career in modeling and even worked at a call center for a whole year.
- It was producer and designer Raymi Paulus who introduced her to music industry after taking a liking to her vocal and musical talent after which Tokishcha signed with Paulus Music.
- Some of the most popular tracks that she has lent her vocals to as of October 2021, were Amor Y Dinero, Empatillada, Twerk, Varón, and Desacato Escolar.
- Her style of music is said to be derived from trap, hip hop, rap, and Urbano genres. However, she has denied this claim.
- Sometime in August 2021, Tokischa was banned for a year La Vega Prosecutor’s Office from visiting the sanctuary of the Virgin of Altagracia in La Vega after she “failed to the ethical norms and values” and posed semi-naked there.
- She admires the work of Argentinian singer Nathy Peluso.
Featured Image By Tokischa / Instagram