|Tony Revolori Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6¼ in|
|Date of Birth||April 28, 1996|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Tony Revolori is an American actor, voiceover artist, theatre actor, producer, and cinematographer who started working as a child actor and is known for his on-screen roles such as Zero Moustafa in The Grand Budapest Hotel, Tobe in Servant, Scott Schmidt in Son of Zorn, Fidel Ruiz in The Perfect Game, Dumbo in The 5th Wave, Nemo in Please Stand By, Samuel Diaz in The Sound of Silence, Nathan in The Long Dumb Road, Renzo Eckberg in Table 19, Hunhau in My Name Is Earl, Paco in Sons of Tucson, James “Jib” Caldones in Dope, and Flash Thompson in Spider-Man: Homecoming and Spider-Man: Far From Home.
Anaheim, California, United States
Actor, Voiceover Artist, Theatre Actor, Producer, Cinematographer
- Father – Mario Quiñonez (Actor)
- Mother – Sonia Quiñonez
- Siblings – Mario Revolori (Older Brother) (Actor)
Tony Revolori has been signed with –
- Circle of Confusion, Llc., Talent Management Company, Los Angeles, California, United States
- United Talent Agency, Talent Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States
5 ft 6¼ in or 168 cm
66 kg or 145.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Tony Revolori is of Guatemalan (Spanish and Indigenous) descent.
- Shirt height
- Usually sports a mustache
Tony Revolori appeared in a baby food commercial when he was 2 years old.
Tony Revolori Facts
- He grew up in Anaheim, California.
- He has adopted “Revolori” as his last name and it is the surname of his paternal grandmother.
- In 2009, Tony Revolori made his first theatrical film appearance by playing the role of Fidel Ruiz in the drama film, The Perfect Game.
- He gained critical accalim for his portrayal of Zero Moustafa, the newly hired bellhop mentored by Gustave, in the 2014 comedy-drama film, The Grand Budapest Hotel, in which he co-starred alongside the likes of Ralph Fiennes, Adrien Brody, Willem Dafoe, Jeff Goldblum, Harvey Keitel, Jude Law, Bill Murray, Edward Norton, and Owen Wilson.
- His performance in The Grand Budapest Hotel got him nominated for the Saturn Award for “Best Performance by a Younger Actor”, Broadcast Film Critics Association Award for “Best Young Performer”, Chicago Film Critics Association for “Most Promising Performer”, Phoenix Film Critics Society for “Best Performance by a Youth Male”, and St. Louis Gateway Film Critics Association Award for “Best Supporting Actor”.
- As a theatre artist, Tony Revolori has been cast as Naz in Mercury Fur and as Solomon in Speech & Debate.
- In 2020, he provided vocal to the character of Nate Moger III in an eisode titled Pencil Break Mania of Craig of the Creek, a slice-of-life animated television series.
Featured Image by Gage Skidmore / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 3.0