|Trent Alexander-Arnold Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||October 7, 1998|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Trent Alexander-Arnold is an English professional footballer who plays as a right-back for Premier League’s club Liverpool and the England national team. Shortly after joining Liverpool’s academy in 2004, he began acting as the club’s captain on various youth levels. Alexander-Arnold, who made his professional debut with the club, has since made over 100 club appearances and has won numerous awards for the club including the Liverpool’s Young Player of the Season award for the years 2017 and 2018 and for holding the honor representing the club to become the youngest player to play in a UEFA Champions League final.
Trent John Alexander-Arnold
He attended St. Matthew’s Catholic Primary School.
- Siblings – Tyler (Older Brother), Marcel (Younger Brother)
- Others – John Alexander (Uncle) (Former Footballer), Doreen Carling (Maternal Grandmother)
He self-manages himself.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
76 kg or 167.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Big lips
- Thick eyebrows
He has been endorsing a top-billed footwear company, UnderArmour.
Trent Alexander-Arnold Facts
- When he was only 6 years old, Liverpool hosted a half-term camp and a number of pupils from his school were invited in which his name was also among the list of names drawn from a hat to join the camp. There, he was scouted by coach Ian Barrigan who approached his parents about Alexander-Arnold possibly joining the club’s academy. He went on to train 2 to 3 times a week in a variety of positions before he captained the club during the U16 and U18 levels.
- On October 25, 2016, he made his professional debut during which he started in a 2-1 victory in a match against Tottenham Hotspur in the fourth round of the EFL Cup. In November, he was given a new long-term contract and started Liverpool’s next EFL Cup later that month in a match against Leeds United. At the time, he was named Man of the Match for his performance.
- On December 14, 2016, Alexander-Arnold made his Premier League debut as a late substitute in a 3-0 win against Middlesbrough.
- On January 15, 2017, he was named Liverpool’s Young Player of the Season for making 12 appearances. He was also nominated for the Premier League 2 Player of the Season award.
- He represented England at various youth levels. On October 7, 2016, he scored twice for the England U19 team which ended in a 3-1 victory over Croatia.
- He scored his first senior international goal after England recorded a 3-0 win against the United States. With this victory, he became the youngest Liverpool player to score for the national team next to Michael Owen who also did it way back in 1999.
- In June 2019, Alexander-Arnold was a part of the England squad that placed third at the inaugural UEFA Nations League and played the full match in a penalty shoot-out victory over Switzerland in the third-place playoff.
- He is regarded and recognized as one of the best attacking full-back players in football due to his impressive style in attacking spaces on the pitch which also creates a pool of chances for his teammates to score a goal.
- He volunteers as an ambassador for the Liverpool-based charity called An Hour for Others, a charity that seeks to provide underprivileged members of the community with anything from food hampers and toys to cooking and science lessons.
- Besides football, he’s also an avid chess player.
Featured Image by Trent Alexander-Arnold / Instagram
The post Trent Alexander-Arnold Height, Weight, Age, Body Statistics appeared first on Healthy Celeb.