|Tunisha Sharma Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||January 4, 2002|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Tunisha Sharma is an Indian television and film actress who is known for her portrayal of Rajkumari Ahankara in Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat, Zara/Babli in Ishq Subhan Allah, and Aadhya Verma in Internet Wala Love.
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
48 kg or 106 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- She has a beauty spot on the right side of her forehead.
- Thin upper lip
- Wide smile
Through her social media, she has either endorsed or promoted various brands such as –
- Vilvah Store
- Ikkai Beauty
- Organic Crunch
- Muscle & Strength India
- Daniel Wellington
Tunisha Sharma Facts
- Originally, she is from Chandigarh.
- She made her debut TV show appearance as Chand Kanwar in Bharat Ka Veer Putra – Maharana Pratap alongside the likes of Faisal Khan, Roshni Walia, and Vishal Jethwa.
- The earliest post that Tunisha uploaded to her Instagram account was on July 1, 2016.
- Tunisha made her first theatrical film appearance as the younger self of actress Katrina Kaif in Fitoor in 2016. Later, she was featured in a second film as Katrina in Baar Baar Dekho.
- From 2019 to 2020, Sharma was cast in the hit series Ishq Subhan Allah as Zara/Babli.
- Her television and film credits include Kahaani 2: Durga Rani Singh, Dabangg 3, Ali Baba: Dastaan-E-Kabul, Sher-e-Punjab: Maharaja Ranjit Singh, Internet Wala Love, Gabbar Poonchwala, and Hero – Gayab Mode On.
- He has appeared in music videos for various singers including Sardari (Chapter 1) by Manavgeet Gill, Pyaar Ho Jaayega by Vishal Mishra, and Paani Na Samajh by Raj Barman.
- Her father passed away in the past.
- Tunisha is a huge fan of the work of Indian cricketer Virat Kohli.
Featured Image By Tunisha Sharma / Instagram