|Twinkle Khanna Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||December 29, 1974|
Twinkle Khanna is an Indian author, newspaper columnist, interior designer, film producer, and actress. She has been cast in movies like Jab Pyaar Kisise Hota Hai, Baadshah, Yeh Hai Mumbai Meri Jaan, Love Ke Liye Kuch Bhi Karega, Jaan, Dil Tera Diwana, Jodi No.1, International Khiladi, Chal Mere Bhai, Uff! Yeh Mohabbat, and Itihaas. Moreover, Twinkle Khanna has also gained popularity as an author and has written books like Mrs Funnybones: She’s just like You and a lot like Me, Pyjamas Are Forgiving, and The Legend of Lakshmi Prasad.
Tina Jatin Khanna
Bombay (later Mumbai), Maharashtra, India
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Twinkle Khanna studied at New Era High School in Panchgani and then attended the Narsee Monjee College of Commerce and Economics.
Author, Newspaper Columnist, Interior Designer, Film Producer, Actress
- Father – Rajesh Khanna (Actor, Film Producer, Politician)
- Mother – Dimple Kapadia (Actress)
- Siblings – Rinke Khanna (Younger Sister) (Former Actress)
- Others – Lala Hiranand Khanna (Paternal Grandfather) (Headmaster of the MC High School in Burewala (later in Vehari District, Punjab, Pakistan)), Chandrani Khanna (Paternal Grandmother), Chunibhai Kapadia (Maternal Grandfather) (Businessman), Bitti (also known as “Betty”) (Maternal Grandmother), Simple Kapadia (Maternal Aunt) (Actress, Costume Designer), Karan Kapadia (Cousin), Hari Om Bhatia (Father-In-Law) (Worked in Indian Military Force), Aruna Bhatia (Mother-In-Law) (Producer), Alka Bhatia (Sister-In-Law), Samir Saran (Brother-In-Law, Rinke’s Husband)
According to CelebrityNetWorth.com, her net worth had been $30 Million.
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Twinkle Khanna has dated –
- Akshay Kumar (2001-Present) – On January 17, 2001, she married Akshay Kumar, an Indian-born naturalized Canadian actor, producer, martial artist, and television personality who has worked in Bollywood. The duo had met for the first time during a photo session for Filmfare magazine. They parent two children – son Aarav (b. September 15, 2002) and daughter Nitara (b. September 25, 2012). Akshay Kumar has often credited Khanna for his success.
Race / Ethnicity
Her wit and sarcasm
Twinkle Khanna Facts
- She shares her birthday with her late father Rajesh Khanna.
- Her father was adopted and raised by Chunnilal Khanna and Leelawati Khanna, relatives of Rajesh Khanna’s biological parents.
- Twinkle Khanna wanted to pursue a career as a chartered accountant after finishing her Class 12th and also gave the entrance examination. However, she later joined the film industry on the insistence of her parents.
- She was listed as the 4th-best-dressed celebrity in India by People magazine in 2009.
- She underwent eye surgery before beginning her film career.
- Twinkle Khanna was operated on at the Breach Candy hospital for the removal of a kidney stone in February 2014.
- According to Nielsen BookScan India, she became the highest-selling female author in India in the year 2018 with her novel Pyjamas Are Forgiving.
- Twinkle launched Tweak India, a bilingual digital media platform for women, in 2019.
- As a producer, she has worked on films like Pad Man, Holiday: A Soldier Is Never Off Duty, Khiladi 786, Tees Maar Khan, Patiala House, and Dilwale.
Featured Image by Bollywood Hungama / bollywoodhungama.com / CC BY 3.0