|Tyler Stanaland Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||July 19, 1989|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Tyler Stanaland is an American realtor and reality star who rose to fame after being featured on Selling the OC 2022.
Laguna Beach, California, United States
From 2004 to 2007, Tyler attended Laguna Beach High School. Later, in 2009, Tyler pursued his general studies at Orange Coast College until 2011. Further, he went on to attend the Vanguard University of Southern California.
- Father – John Stanaland
- Mother – Lisa Tackaberry Cameron (Businesswoman)
- Siblings – Trevor Stanaland (Brother), Kai Cameron (Brother), Dane Cameron (Brother)
6 ft 2 in or 188 cm
93 kg or 205 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Tyler has dated –
- Brittany Snow (2019-2022) – Actor, singer, and producer Brittany Snow got engaged to Tyler in February 2019. On March 14, 2020, they got married at Cielo Farms in Malibu, California. However, it was revealed that the couple was separating in September 2022. In January 2023, Brittany filed for divorce from Tyler.
- Alex Hall (2022) – Tyler was spotted getting cozy with fellow realtor Alex Hall on the same day that Tyler and his wife Brittany Snow announced their separation in September 2022. They were seen together again in Dubai after Brittany had filed for divorce from Tyler in January 2023.
Race / Ethnicity
- He sports a complete tattoo sleeve on his left arm.
Through his social media, Tyler has either endorsed or promoted various brands such as –
- Wagmor Pets Dog Rescue
- Catch Surf
Tyler Stanaland Facts
- He was raised in a real estate family and is a sixth-generation Stanaland to sell property in southern California.
- His mother, Lisa is the co-owner of The Modern Vault an interior design studio located in Costa Mesa, California.
- One of his earliest jobs was as a clothing marketing manager at Catch Surf from March 2015 to May 2017.
- In November 2021, Tyler started working with The Oppenheim Group.
- He has a pet dog named Billie Jean September Snow.
Featured Image By Tyler Stanaland / Instagram