|Valeria Mazza Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||February 17, 1972|
Valeria Mazza is an Argentine supermodel and businesswoman who had come into the limelight in 1996 after having been featured on the cover of the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue, alongside American model Tyra Banks. She went on to work with most of the leading fashion designers across Europe and the Americas and model for several major luxury clothing and retail brands. Having graced the covers of more than 300 magazines around the world, she is widely regarded as one of the most influential fashion models in Argentine history. No less successful in the business world, she owns an eyewear company, her own magazine publication, a production company, and has released 3 perfumes.
Valeria Raquel Mazza
Rosario, Santa Fe, Argentina
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Valeria, after her high school graduation, had studied occupational therapy.
- Father – Raúl Mariano Mazza Ceriani
- Mother – Monica Ferreira
- Siblings – Carolina Mazza (Sister)
- Others – Raúl Mazza Wolf (Paternal Grandfather), Olga Ceriani (Paternal Grandmother)
She is represented by –
- New York Model Management, Modeling Agency, New York City, New York, United States
- D’Management Group, Modeling Agency, Milan, Lombardy, Italy
- Munich Models GmbH, Modeling Agency, Munich, Bavaria, Germany
5 ft 9 in or 175.5 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Valeria has dated –
- Alejandro Gravier (1997-Present) – Valeria had started dating businessman Alejandro Gravier in 1997 and the couple got married on May 9, 1998, at the Basilica of the Blessed Sacrament in Retiro, Buenos Aires. Their wedding reception was held at the Hipodromo Argentino de Palermo, a horse racing course in Buenos Aires, with more than 1,500 guests. They have 4 children together – 3 sons named Balthazar Gravier (b. 1999), Tiziano Gravier (b. 2002), and Benicio Gravier (b. 2005); a daughter named Taína Gravier (b. 2008). Valeria and Alejandro own Finca Valeria, a countryside vacation property in La Barra, Uruguay, where they hold a party with renowned guests every summer. In 2008, they were investigated by AFIP (Argentina’s Revenue Service) for alleged tax evasion amounting to USD 2 million.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (White and Hispanic)
She is of Italian, German, Spanish, and Portuguese descent.
- Slender frame
- Center-parted, shoulder-length, straight hair
- Gleaming face
Valeria Mazza Facts
- Valeria, from the age of 14, had started to participate in local parades in Paraná, the city she grew up in. 3 years later, she had moved to Buenos Aires, where she began working as a model.
- In addition to her exploits in the modeling and business world, she is a philanthropist who has devoted herself to several humanitarian causes. Most notably, she has served as the international ambassador of the Special Olympics, and has been the godmother of the pediatric area of the Austral de Pilar University Hospital in Pilar, Buenos Aires Province.
- She has worked as an opinion columnist for Viva magazine, a part of the Clarín news media group.
- In 1998, she had become the first model to be officially received by Pope John Paul II when she and her husband had visited Vatican City. 8 years later, they were invited by Pope Benedict XVI.
- A polyglot, she is fluent in Spanish, Italian, and English.
Featured Image by Valeria Mazza / Instagram