|Vanessa Marshall Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8½ in|
|Date of Birth||October 19, 1969|
Vanessa Marshall is an American actress, voice actress, and model who is known for having been cast in a variety of characters in films and shows such as Wolverine and the X-Men, Justice League: The New Frontier, Justice League: Crisis on Two Earths, Batman: Bad Blood, Guardians of the Galaxy, The Avengers: Earth’s Mightiest Heroes, and Harley Quinn.
Santa Monica, Los Angeles County, California, United States
Vanessa Marshall attended Princeton University, a private Ivy League research university in Princeton, New Jersey, and also received a degree in Master of Fine Arts from New York University.
Actress, Voice Actress, Model
- Father – John Marshall (KNBC-TV Former Reporter)
- Mother – Joan Van Ark (Actress)
- Siblings – Vanessa Marshall is an only child.
- Others – Carol Kuykendall (Maternal Aunt) (Actress), Carroll Van Ark (Maternal Grandfather) (Advertiser, Public Relations Consultant), Dorothy Jean (Hemenway) (Maternal Grandmother)
Vanessa Marshall is represented by CESD Talent Agency, Talent Agency, Los Angeles, California, United States.
5 ft 8½ in or 174 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Vanessa Marshall has dated –
- Andrew Kishino (2001-2007) – She married Canadian actor, voice actor, and rapper, Andrew Kishino, in the year 2001 and the duo co-starred in the American animated television series, The Spectacular Spider-Man. However, they got divorced in 2007.
Race / Ethnicity
Vanessa Marshall is of Dutch, English, and Scots-Irish /Northern Irish descent on her mother’s side.
Vanessa Marshall has done endorsement work for brands such as McDonald’s, Heinz Ketchup, etc.
Vanessa Marshall Facts
- It was while giving a solo performance that she was discovered.
- Vanessa Marshall has flourished extensively in voiceover roles.
- She made her first TV show appearance by playing the role of Veronica in an episode, titled Blue Bamboo, of the mystery crime-drama series, Law & Order, in October 1994.
- As a voice actress, Vanessa Marshall made her TV show debut by providing vocals in an episode, titled Wrestlemaniacs; Bard Brain, of the animated family comedy series, The Brothers Flub, in January 1999.
- She has also worked as one of the lead artists in the sci-fi action-adventure animated television series, Guardians of the Galaxy, alongside the likes of Will Friedle, Trevor Devall, Kevin Michael Richardson, and David Sobolov.
- Over the years, Vanessa Marshall has provided vocals to a huge number of video game characters like Nala in The Lion King: Simba’s Mighty Adventure, Jan Ors in Star Wars: Jedi Knight II – Jedi Outcast, Olga Gurlukovich in Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance, Antoinette Marceau in Agatha Christie: Murder on the Orient Express, Mercy in The Incredible Hulk: Ultimate Destruction, and Sparx’s Mother in The Legend of Spyro: A New Beginning.
- She has co-starred in shows like Justice League: Crisis on Two Earths and
- She has also garnered a decent social media fan base with more than 50k followers on Twitter, more than 30k followers on Instagram, and more than 10k followers on Facebook.
Featured Image by Kuhnster / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0