|Vanessa Nadal Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||August 18, 1982|
Vanessa Nadal is an American scientist, lawyer, and lecturer who began working as an adjunct professor at her alma mater, Fordham University School of Law, in 2019. There, she became well recognized for her work as the co-creator and co-professor of the first course on U.S. Cosmetics Regulation which covers the governmental, industrial, and societal regulations on how to make and sell cosmetics. Her lectures at the school have covered topics such as misbranding in addition to the history of cosmetics laws.
Vanessa Adriana Nadal
New York City, New York, United States
Upper West Side, Manhattan, New York City, New York, United States
Vanessa had attended the Hunter College High School, a secondary school in the Carnegie Hill neighborhood on the Upper East Side of Manhattan. After her high school graduation, she joined the renowned Massachusetts Institute of Technology, a private land-grant research university in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
She had graduated from there in 2004 with a B.S. (Bachelor of Science) degree in chemical engineering. In 2007, she had enrolled herself in the Fordham University School of Law, the law school of Fordham University, a private Jesuit research university in New York City. She had graduated from there in 2010 with a J.D. (Juris Doctor) degree.
Scientist, Lawyer, Lecturer
- Father – Frank Nadal
- Others – Luis A. Miranda (Father-in-Law) (Political Strategist, Philanthropist, Advocacy Consultant), Luz Towns (Mother-in-Law) (Clinical Psychologist), Luz Miranda (Sister-in-Law) (Business Executive, Chief Financial Officer of the MirRam Group, a strategic consulting firm), Luis Antonio Miranda Vega (Grandfather-in-Law), Eva Arminda Concepcion Rosado (Grandmother-in-Law), Pedro Pascual Towns, Jr. (Grandfather-in-Law), Rafaela Felita Rosado (Grandmother-in-Law), José Miranda (Cousin-in-Law) (Professional Baseball Player), René Pérez Joglar aka Residente (Cousin-in-Law) (Rapper, Singer, Songwriter, Philanthropist)
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
60 kg or 132.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Vanessa has dated –
- Lin-Manuel Miranda (2005-Present) – Vanessa had known actor, theatre artist, voice actor, singer, songwriter, rapper, playwright, film director, producer, and screenwriter Lin-Manuel Miranda since high school. They were both students at Hunter College High School where she was 2 years his junior. Lin-Manuel was attracted to her at that time but he, self-admittedly, was not very good at talking to women and never opened up to her. A few years after their high school graduation, in the summer of 2005, he found her on Facebook and invited her to a performance of his hip-hop improv group, Freestyle Love Supreme. A couple of days later, he invited her to another show. After that show, they went out with a bunch of friends and he got to know more about her. In September 2010, they got married at the Belvedere Mansion in Staatsburg, New York. At the wedding reception, Lin-Manuel, accompanied by his friends and family members, performed his rendition of a popular song titled To Life. They had been secretly practicing it for a month and the performance became a YouTube hit. The couple has 2 sons together named Sebastian Miranda (b. November 2014) and Francisco Miranda (b. February 2018). In June 2017, Lin-Manuel got ‘V’ tattooed on his ring finger in a tribute to Vanessa.
Race / Ethnicity
- Slender frame
- Side-parted, shoulder-length, straight hair
- Charming smile
- Gleaming face
Vanessa Nadal Facts
- After she graduated from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology in 2004, Vanessa started working as a research and development scientist at Johnson & Johnson Consumer products company to develop innovative technologies for skincare products.
- In 2007, intending to affect positive change in society, she joined Fordham University to study law. In 2010, after graduating from there, she had worked as a litigation associate at Jones Day, an American international law firm headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio. There, she worked on federal, state, and international disputes until May 2016.
- Between June 2016 and December 2018, she worked independently as a legal consultant. During this time, she had provided legal protection counsel to the Climate Science Legal Defense Fund, an organization founded, in September 2011, by members of the climate science community to defend scientists under attack.
- In 2017, she was supposed to have a cameo role on the popular sitcom Curb Your Enthusiasm. American comedian, writer, actor, director, and TV producer Larry David, the creator, and star of the sitcom was supposed to fall asleep on Vanessa’s shoulder, in that scene, while watching Hamilton, the popular musical that her husband Lin-Manuel Miranda is best known for. However, she became nervous when the scene was about to be filmed and the actress, producer, and director America Ferrera had to fill in for her.
Featured Image by Vanessa Nadal / Instagram