Charissa Thompson is an American television host and sportscaster. Currently, she is working for Fox Sports. Similarly, she previously worked for ESPN, Versus, as well as for GSN and the Big Ten Network. We can see her working as a co-host of SportsNation along with Marcellus Wiley until her departure from ESPN for Fox Sports in June 2013.
What is Charissa Tompson Net Worth and Salary?
American television host and sportscaster, Charissa Tompson has an estimated net worth around $2 million as of 2019. Charissa is on the list of a beautiful and successful sportscaster. According to different sources, she receives an annual salary of around $500, thousand from her successful sportscasting career.
Similarly, her main source of income is only from her professional career. We can see many photos on her official Instagram which are can be related to her net worth. Also, she is popular for her hairstyle and haircut which is heavily admired on many social networking sites.
In her photos, it can be seen that she wore an expensive necklace and earrings scrolling through her social media platforms. After looking at her jewelry we a surely assume, it would cost thousands of dollars. She shared a picture of her wearing a watch, diamond, rings, and a gold necklace in her official Instagram account.
Similarly, she owns two German Shephard named Husky and Daisy and fond of dogs. We have spotted her driving a Mercedes Benz but no information on her rides officially out yet.
During Charissa’s high school and college days, she had experimented and did many types of part-time jobs. In her early days of career, she has worked as a nanny, sales associate at Nordstrom, a waitress at The Cheesecake Factory restaurant, a barista at Starbucks. Similarly, she worked as an operator of a coffee stand located in Los Angeles which was her own coffee stand.
In the year 2006, she started her professional career in the broadcasting field. After that, she appeared on several baseball programs at FSN’s The Baseball Report and The 2007 MLB All-Star Game Red Carpet Parade. Also, she worked as a news reporter for Fox News in the early days of her career.
We can see her providing news for college sports like football and basketball. Also, she appeared on Big Ten Network’s football show Friday Night Tailgate. Charissa hosted the show Toughest Cowboy in the year 2009. She worked as a sideline reporter for NFL Networks in the later 2009. There, she worked by covering many sports events like the 2010 Vancouver Olympic Winter Games. She got the chance to cover the news of the FIFA World Cup held in South Africa in the year 2010.
In the following years, she covered the news for NHL All-Star Game. After that, she signed ESPN Networks to work as the co-host of the show called Numbers Never Lie in the year 2011. Charissa has successfully hosted other sports shows like SportsNation and ESPN First Take. She returned back to Fox Sports in the year 2013. She is working as one of the hosts of Fox Sports Live currently. Also, she works with entertainment news magazine show Extra.
Facts on Charissa Thompson
- Charissa Thompson was born on May 4th, 1982 in Seattle, Washington, the United States as Charissa Jean Thompson.
- As of 2019, her age is 37 years old while her birth sign is Taurus.
- She is the daughter of parents’ father Scott Thompson and mother Cathy Thompson.
- Charissa holds an American nationality and belongs to white ethnicity.
- She joined at Inglemoor High School.
- She enrolled at Washington State University upon graduation.
- After that, she relocated to California and joined a community college.
- Later she transferred to the University of California and earned a B.A. in Law and Society in the year 2004.
- Currently, she is single.
- Her rumored boyfriend’s name is Jay Williams who is a former basketball player.
- She stands at a decent height 5 feet 9 inches while her body weighs around 58kg.
- While her body measurement is 36-23-35 inches and wears a bra size of 34B.
- Charissa is active on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.