Scott Hanson is an American television anchor and reporter for NFL Network. Similarly, he is the head writer for “NFL Football”, the show airs Sunday afternoons, and Monday and Thursday nights, from September through February. Currently, he is working as a host of the NFL RedZone.
What is Scott Hanson Salary and Net Worth?
Scott Hanson has an estimated net worth of $3 million as of 2019. Similarly, he earns an annual salary of around 200 thousand as of 2019 from his successful reporting career with the NFL. His main source of income is only his professional career.
Scott is able to make his name in the industry of the news world. Similarly, he is one of the most popular NFL Network anchors. Also, he receives huge money as an incentive from his work. Due to his busy schedules and hardworking in his profession as well as dedication. Therefore, at last, expect that he will earn a hefty salary in his next life.
American media personality, Scott has a well-decorated, expensive house in Michigan but no information about that house cost. We can also see expensive cars on his Twitter covered picture after going through his official Twitter account. Currently, he is living a luxurious lifestyle with his family.
Scott landed his first job as an anchor and reporter for NBC affiliate WPBN-TV in the year 1993. After that, he worked with NBC to be a reporter for WICS-TV in 1994 when he moved to Springfield, Illinois. Also, he worked with ABC affiliate WFTS-TV in Tampa where he covered the Tampa Bay Buccaneers rise under coach Tony Dungy.
In the year 200, he then did a two-year stint with Comcast SportsNet Philadelphia. In the network, he served as an anchor on SportsNite as well as an intermission reporter for the Philadelphia Flyers. Similarly, he moved to sister network Comcast SportsNet Mid-Atlantic in Bethesda, Maryland in the year 2002. There he worked as a main anchor and reporter.
After that, he was reunited with his former WFTS-TV colleague Sage Steele, who joined CSN Mid-Atlantic a year earlier in 2001. He works as a reporter, anchor, and host in 2006. Then he left CSN Mid-Atlantic to join the NFL Network.
Scott works as a National Correspondent and host of NFL Network’s show NFL RedZone as of 2009. In the Fall of 2009, he debuted in the show. He presents NFL coverage live on Sundays. Similarly, he served as a host Up to the Minute looking at NFL games from the previous week along with a preview of the Monday Night Football match. Also, he co-anchors NFL Total Access during the week.
- Scott Hanson was born on June 24, 1971, in Rochester, Michigan as Scott Richard Hanson.
- As of 2019, his age is 48-year-old while his birth sign is cancer.
- His father’s name is Dick Hanson is one of the famous sports personalities.
- Scott holds American nationality and belongs to white ethnicity.
- He was genuinely interested in football from a young age.
- He was raised alongside his two siblings, a brother, and a sister but their name is missing.
- Scott completed his high school education from Bishop Foley Catholic High School in Madison Heights.
- After that, he joined Syracuse University and acquired his degree Bachelor’s degree.
- Also, he has climbed Mt. Kilimanjaro.
- He has hiked the Great Wall of China.
- Similarly, he has even run with the bulls in Spain.
- Scott Hanson has not revealed his personal life in the media even though he worked in media.
- Scott stands at a height of 5 feet 11 inches tall.
- Similarly, he is active on social sites like Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.