Ronald Dayne is a former professional American football player. He had played as a running back for his team in the National Football League for eight seasons. Similarly, he has played college football for the University of Wisconsin. After that, his team won the 1999 Heisman Trophy.
Is Ron Dayne Married? Who is His Wife?
Yes, Ron Dayne is a happily married man. However, he is yet to reveal his wife’s name. He is living happily with his wife. According to many sources, he is very close to his wife and loves her very much. Similarly, he has not mentioned how and when they met for the first time. The couple also not reveal their actual date of marriage and wedding venus.
From their married life, the couple welcomed two lovely children. Also, he loves his kids very much. The couple named their children Jada Dayne and Javian Dayne respectively. He is a straightforward man who loves his wife surely. Similarly, he is not involved in any extramarital affairs well.
The couple has maintained a perfect relationship with each other. Similarly, he has a perfect and stable relationship with his mysterious wife. Currently, the lovely couple is living happily and it seems there is no matter of divorce between them. The couple has not involved in any rumor and controversy yet.
Who is Ron Dayne?
Ronald Dayne is a former professional American football player. He had played as a running back for his team in the National Football League (NFL) for eight seasons. He was born on March 14th, 1978, Berlin, Township, New Jersey, the United States as Ronald Dayne.
His parents divorced when Dayne was a child and sent to live with relatives. At Overbrook High School in his hometown of Pine Hill, New Jersey, his athleticism and speed made him a star running back. Also, he excelled at track and field.
In the year 1995, he won the New Jersey Meet of Champions, setting a new meet record in the discus throw. After that, he won state titles in both the shot put and discus, breaking both meet records in the year 1996. During his college time, he won the Meet of Champions in both events and breaking his own meet record in the discus.
Similarly, he has the fifth-best distance ever thrown in the discus by a U.S. high school athlete at 216 feet, 11 inches respectively. When he reached college, his football role was expected to change. Many felt that he was too big to be a tailback and believed he would be best suited as a fullback at 270 pounds out of high school. His coach eventually promised Dayne a tailback position and persuaded him to come to play for Wisconsin.
Quicks Facts of Ron Dayne
- Ron Dayne was born on March 14, 1978, Berlin, Township, New Jersey, the United States as Ronald Dayne.
- As of 2019, his age is 41 years old while his birth sign is Pisces.
- By nationality, he is American and belongs to black ethnicity.
- His parents’ got divorced when he was small and sent to live with his relative.
- He completed his high school education from Overbook High School.
- After that, he attended the University of Wisconsin-Madison for his higher education.
- Ron Dayne has an estimated net worth of around $4 million as of 2019.
- He is the father of two children but yet to disclose his wife’s name.
- Similarly, his hobbies are traveling, reading books, watching sports and others.
- He stands at a height of 5 feet 10 inches.
- While his body weight is around 113 kg.
- Similarly, he is also active on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.