|Wincent Weiss Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||January 21, 1993|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
Wincent Weiss is a German singer, songwriter and model who burst into the limelight as a participant on the 10th season of the German singing talent show Deutschland Sucht Den Superstar in 2013, where he became one of the top 29 contestants. Weiss gained further popularity when German DJ duo Gestört aber GeiL and Koby Funk released a remix of his rendition of the song Unter meine Haut in 2015, that reached the number 6 position on the German Singles Chart and acquired ‘Platinum’ certification by the Bundesverband Musikindustrie (BVMI). Weiss has dropped a number of other singles like What Did You Think (2021) and several albums such as Somehow Different (2019). As a model, he walked as an exclusive for Versace‘s Spring/Summer 2016 Collection at the Milan Fashion Week. He is the recipient of many accolades including the MTV Europe Music Award in 2017 for “Best German Artist”. Wincent has garnered more than 760k followers on Instagram.
Singer, Songwriter, Model
- Siblings – He has a sister.
He has been represented by Wincent Weiß Veranstaltungs GmbH. As a model, he got represented by Tune Models in Cologne.
6 ft 2 in or 188 cm
82 kg or 181 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
He is of German descent.
- Cheerful smile
- Tall stature
- Six pack abs
- Prominent Adam’s apple
He has endorsed or promoted several brands such as Tommy Hilfiger.
Wincent Weiss Favorite Things
- Organization – Viva con Agua who have promoted access to clean drinking water and hygiene
Source – Instagram
Wincent Weiss Facts
- Wincent has disclosed that although he is one of the very few people by his name who have written their moniker with W, it is Vincent with V that he has found to be weird. Everybody has thought it to be his stage name but that has been the way it has been printed on his ID card as well. He has explained that his mother had wanted the initials of his first name and surname to be the same, and had preferred WW to VW, that had led to his becoming Wincent.
- He was raised in München in Germany.
- Wincent started to make music in 2012.
- Before Weiss got his first record deal, he had worked as a waiter.
- He has affirmed that he had started out with Heavy Metal. When he covered the well-known Metal bands, his friend would contribute the shouts and screams while he would sing. He has still listened to Metal mainly, along with a little of what his colleagues have been making.
- Weiss has enjoyed making German pop for the radio, having felt more at home when penning the numbers, as he has been able to express himself as well as his feelings with ease in German.
- Wincent has cherished his song Hier mit dir/Here with you (2018) that has been about a friend of his who has been like a brother to him. He has not remembered a time in his life without him, having been pushed around together in twin prams and celebrated all birthdays together.
Featured Image by Wincent Weiss / Instagram