|Yaron Varsano Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||June 23, 1975|
Yaron Varsano is an Israeli businessman and real estate developer who has entered the limelight as the supportive husband of the stunning beauty, Gal Gadot. He has more than 200k followers on Instagram, more than 100k followers on Twitter, and more than 100k followers on Facebook.
Amsterdam, North Holland, Netherlands
- Tel Aviv, Israel
- Los Angeles, California, United States
Yaron attended the International School of Amsterdam.
He received his further education from the New York Institute of Technology.
Businessman, Real Estate Developer
- Siblings – Guy Varsano (Brother)
6 ft 1 in or 185.5 cm
67 kg or 147.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Yaron Varsano has dated –
- Gal Gadot (2006-Present) – On September 28, 2008, he married Wonder Woman actress Gal Gadot, who is 10 years younger than him. The couple has welcomed 3 daughters together – Alma Varsano (b. November 2011), Maya Varsano (b. March 2017), and Daniella Varsano (b. June 2021).
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Turkish Jewish descent.
However, his hair has turned mostly ‘Gray’ with his advancing age.
Tattoos on his bicep
Yaron Varsano Facts
- He was the co-owner of the highly-rated luxury hotel called Varsano Hotel located in Tel Aviv. In 2015, the Chelsea football club owner and billionaire Roman Abramovich purchased the hotel for a whopping $26 million for his personal use.
- Yaron met his future wife Gal at a yoga-centric party held at a desert in Israel in 2006.
- He and Gal together formed their own film-television production company called Pilot Wave in 2019.
- Yaron appeared alongside his middle daughter Maya in a cameo scene in his wife’s box-office hit film, Wonder Woman 1984 (2020).
Featured Image by Yaron Varsano / Instagram