|Yeonjun Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||September 13, 1999|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
Yeonjun is a South Korean singer, dancer, and TV personality who is known for being the main rapper, main dancer, and vocalist of the boy band, TXT, which was created by Big Hit Entertainment and debuted on March 4, 2019. Other TXT members include Choi Soo-bin, Soobin, Beomgyu, and Taehyun and they have all worked together to release several albums, extended plays, and tracks such as The Dream Chapter: Magic, The Dream Chapter: Star, Cat & Dog, and 9 and Three Quarters (Run Away).
Bundang-gu, Seongnam, Gyeonggi Province, Seoul, South Korea
He attended an elementary school in America.
Singer, Dancer, TV Personality
Yeonjun is represented by Big Hit Entertainment.
K-Pop, Hip Hop
Big Hit Entertainment, Co., Republic Records
5 ft 11 in or 180 cm
68 kg or 150 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Yeonjun is of South Korean descent.
- Monolid eyes
- Pierced ears
- Lean physique
Yeonjun has done endorsement work for a couple of brands including Ramen.
Yeonjun Favorite Things
- Fruits – Apples, Bananas
- Fictional Character – Doraemon
- Animals – Welsh Corgi Dog, Panda
- Color – Purple
- Song – Eternal Sunshine
- BTS Song – Serendipity
- BTS Member – Jimin
Source – KProfiles.com
- Big Hit revealed him as the first member of TXT on January 10, 2019, and within 10 minutes of his revelation, he was trending worldwide and his introduction video crossed a million views within 24 hours.
- Yeonjun is the oldest member of TXT.
- He has also been a trainee under Cube Entertainment.
- Some of his hobbies include dancing, skating, and eating.
- TXT released its debut EP, The Dream Chapter: Star, on March 4, 2019, through Big Hit Entertainment and Republic Records. The EP peaked the US World Albums (Billboard) chart and South Korean Albums (Gaon) chart.
- As a member of TXT, Yeonjun released his first studio album, The Dream Chapter: Magic, on October 21, 2019, via Big Hit Entertainment and it included songs such as 9 and Three Quarters (Run Away), New Rules, Can’t We Just Leave the Monster Alive?, Angel or Devil, and Magic Island.
- TXT‘s debut studio album, The Dream Chapter: Magic, was ranked at number #1 in South Korean Albums (Gaon) chart, at number #3 in US World Albums (Billboard), at number #22 in Australian Digital Albums (ARIA) chart, and at number #29 in UK Digital Albums (OCC) chart.
- Yeonjun has also appeared on shows such as ONE DREAM.TXT and TALK X TODAY.
- He loves eating and once ate kimbap, spicy rice cakes, cold noodles, and pork with rice all by himself. However, he also takes care of his health and goes on diets whenever he feels like it.
- He shares a friendly bond with artists Wooyoung and Yeosang of the KQ Entertainment boy group, Ateez.
- He has really good fashion sense.
- Yeonjun is fluent in English.
- He likes American rapper, singer, songwriter, producer, and record executive, J. Cole.
- As a member of TXT, Yeonjun has won several awards which include the likes of Genie Music Award, Asia Artist Award, Golden Disc Award, Gaon Chart Music Award, Soribada Best K-Music Award, Mnet Asian Music Award, and Melon Music Award.
- He loves eating mint chocolate.
Featured Image by Kinocine PARKJAEHWAN / Kinocine PARKJAEHWAN / CC BY-SA 4.0
The post Yeonjun Height, Weight, Age, Body Statistics appeared first on Healthy Celeb.