|Yesung Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||August 24, 1984|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Yesung is a South Korean singer, songwriter, actor, radio personality, and MC who is best known for being the main vocalist of the band named Super Junior which has released a wide range of albums, tracks, and EPs including Mamacita, Devil, One More Time, I Think U, Bonamana, Hero, and Don’t Don. Apart from that, Yesung has also accrued a huge social media fan base for himself with more than 7 million followers on Instagram and more than 6 million followers on Twitter.
Yesung, Kim Jong-hoon, Jerome Kim
Seoul, South Korea
Singer, Songwriter, Actor, Radio Personality, MC
- Sibling – Kim Jong-jin (Younger Brother)
Yesung is represented by SM Entertainment.
K-Pop, R&B, Ballad
SM Entertainment, Label SJ
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
66 kg or 145.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Small fingers
- Pierced ears
- His English name is ‘Jerome Kim’.
- He was around 10 years old when he relocated to Cheonan, South Chungcheong, South Korea.
- Yesung’s mother got his name changed from Kim Jong-woon to Kim Jong-hoon as she believed that it brought him bad luck.
- With Super Junior, he released his debut studio album, Twins, on December 5, 2005, and it included songs like Twins (Knock Out), Miracle, You are the one, Over, and Keep in Touch. Also, the album was ranked at number #3 in both Gaon Music Chart as well as MIAK K-pop Monthly Chart and was placed at number #16 in the G-Music Weekly J-POP Chart.
- His Super Junior bandmates include Donghae, Heechul, Leeteuk, Shindong, Eunhyuk, Sungmin, Siwon, Ryeowook, and Kyuhyun.
- With Super Junior, Yesung has also won a number of awards like Asia Artist Awards, Gaon Chart Music Awards, Melon Music Awards, and Seoul Music Awards.
- He has 2 dogs named Kkoming and Melo.
- Over the years, he has appeared in various projects which include Voice, Love Chaser, Super Show 3 3D, Attack on the Pin-Up Boys, and Super Show 3 3D, Super Show 4 3D, The Muzit, and Galaxy.
- He has been associated with a couple of radio shows like M.I.R.A.C.L.E for You and Super Junior’s Kiss the Radio.
- His theatre credits include appearing in roles like Jung Myung-soo in South Korean Mountain Fortress, Sir Robin in Spamalot, Matthew in Altar Boyz, and Oliver in Maybe, Happy Ending.
- Yesung has also been a part of sub-units like Super Junior-K.R.Y. and Super Junior-H.
Featured Image by idolgraphy / tistory.com / CC BY 4.0