|Zareen Khan Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||May 14, 1987|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Zareen Khan is an Indian actress and model. She is best known for her work in Hindi and Punjabi films and is also known for her striking resemblance with Bolly actress Katrina Kaif. Some of her best-known films include Veer, Housefull 2, Jatt James Bond, Hate Story 3, Wajah Tum Ho, Aksar 2, 1921 and many more. She has a huge social media fan base as well with over 8 million followers on Instagram and 300k followers on Twitter.
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Zareen Khan attended Rizvi College of Science, Mumbai but she was dropped out in-between.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She has Afghani ancestry.
Zareen has done endorsement work for brands like –
- Samalkha Group of Institutions (SGI)
- Black Cobra Plywood
Best Known For
Being an Indian actress and model who is also known for her striking resemblance with the famous Bollywood actress Katrina Kaif
Zareen Khan made her debut in the film titled Veer in 2010. In this movie, she played the role of Princess Yashodhara.
First TV Show
Zareen Khan made her first TV show appearance in the reality show Comedy Nights with Kapil as herself in 2015.
Zareen went through a huge transformation in terms of her body and weight. As per an interview with Bollywood Shadis in 2018, she revealed that her journey to weightloss started when she developed strong willpower which helped her food cravings and be regular with her walks. As far as her workout regime was concerned, she was doing Pilates for an hour every morning and weight training thrice a week. She also did physical activities such as swimming and jogging. She also did yoga on a regular basis.
As far as her diet was concerned, she ate every 2 hours to increase her metabolism and completely cut off sweets and fried foods from her diet. She tried to take a high protein diet which has a lot of veggies and juices and drank a lot of water, a habit that she swears that she is obsessed with.
Her breakfast included 2 eggs (whites), brown bread toast, fruits, and sprouts and for lunch and dinner, she liked to have brown rice, stir-fried vegetables and grilled chicken. Besides that, for evening snacks she mostly had coconut water, sprouts or clear soups.
Zareen Khan Favorite Things
- Style Icon – Kareena Kapoor Khan
Source – YouTube
Zareen Khan Facts
- Zareen got her first break after Bollywood superstar Salman Khan noticed her on the set of the film Yuvraj and decided to cast her in his next movie Veer.
- She gained 8 kgs for her role as Yashodhara in her debut film Veer.
- She is often talked about for her resemblance to the famous Bollywood actress Katrina Kaif.
- She performed the item number Character Dheela with Salman Khan in the highest grosser of Bollywood in 2011, Ready.
- She made her Tamil debut in the film Naan Rajavaga Pogiren in 2013.
- In 2015, She received PTC Punjabi film awards for the best female debut for her role as Lalli alongside Gippy Grewal in the film Jatt James Bond.
- Apart from Hindi and English Zareen is also fluent in Urdu, Marathi, and some Pashto.
- Her ideal date according to her would be where her date cooks for her.
- In 2019, she was body-shamed on Instagram when she posted a picture of her stomach with stretch marks.
- Follow Zareen Khan on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
Featured Image by Bollywood Hungama / bollywoodhungama.com / CC BY 3.0