|Zoe Ball Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||November 23, 1970|
Zoe Ball is a well-known English radio and television personality who has been a contributor to the showbiz industry since 1988 when she first appeared as a presenter for Playdays. Since then, she has worked on the Short Change, The O-Zone, Fully Booked, Live & Kicking, and Strictly Come Dancing: It Takes Two. With time, she has also amassed a huge fan base with more than 500k followers on Twitter and more than 600k followers on Instagram.
Zoe Louise Ball
Blackpool, Lancashire, England, United Kingdom
She also attended Heston Junior School from 1975 to 1978.
Later, she transferred to Farnham Common First School and then went on to continue her schooling from Farnham Common Middle School.
After that, Zoe studied at the Holy Cross Convent School in Chalfont St Peter.
She also attended the Amersham College of Art and Technology.
Zoe trained as an actress at the Young Theatre at Beaconsfield.
TV Presenter, Host, Radio Broadcaster
- Father – Johnny Ball
- Mother – Julia Anderson
- Siblings – Jamie Clark (Brother)
- Others – Diane Ball (Step-Mother)
Zoe is represented by Meryl Hoffman of Curtis Brown.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
59 kg or 130 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Zoe has dated –
- Fatboy Slim (1999-2016) – The couple married one another in 1999 but parted ways from one another on September 24, 2016. During their time being married to one another the couple split in 2003, after, Zoe had come clean of her having been involved in an extra-marital affair. However, they came together sometime later. They have 2 children, a boy named, Woody Fred Cook (born 2000), and a daughter named, Nelly May Lois Cook (born 2010).
- DJ Dan Peppe (2003)
- Michael Reed (2017-Present) – They dated from 2017 to 2019 and split up. Later, in 2020, they reconciled with one another.
Race / Ethnicity
- Thin lips
- Dimpled cheeks
- She has a spot in her left eye.
She has appeared in commercials for various brands such as –
- Marks & Spencer (2001)
Zoe Ball Favorite Things
- TV Show – Transparent (2014-2019)
Source – The Guardian
Zoe Ball Facts
- She was raised in Farnham Common, Buckinghamshire.
- Zoe appeared in a commercial for Pepsi with body paint in the past.
- On July 8, 2014, Zoe started the YouTube channel Zoe Ball OFF AIR. However, she uploaded her first video to the channel 9 days later, that was an introductory video of her channel.
- In her free time, Zoe enjoys cooking and spending time with her family.
- She is a huge fan of the Manchester United football club.
- During a pole that was conducted by Trojan, she was voted for the “Sexiest Female Voice” in Radio.
- She made her first appearance as a child on the show Saturday Superstore on which her father Johnny Ball made a guest appearance.
- Zoe is the first female DJ to join BBC Radio 1‘s The Radio 1 Breakfast Show. However, she quit it in March 2000.
- She was a supporter of the Love Mum campaign that was organized by Marks & Spencer and Oxfam.
- She took part in the 5-day cycling challenge called the Hardest Ride Home for the Sport Relief charity and to spread mental health awareness in March 2018. She helped raised an astounding £1,198,012.
Featured Image By Bryan Ledgard / Flickr / CC BY 2.0